• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    is there a speedup button? also is there an encounters doc?
    There is no turbo/fast forward/speed up button, but a lot of things in the game are faster than a standard pokémon game, like walking/running/bicycle/surf speed and fades. If you hold Z/X/C, the text goes faster in battles. There are options to speed up text (almost instant) and HP/EXP bars.

There is no encounters doc, but there are encounters/habitat list in the pokédex:
    Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

Days
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Are you sure that you are in the rarity shop? What is your version (you can see in the readme or in the credits)?
    seems l was mistaken. Apparently I can't read is all.
    On a different note, I've been looking for an enigma stone. Where might one find these at

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    seems l was mistaken. Apparently I can't read is all.
    On a different note, I've been looking for an enigma stone. Where might one find these at
    Spoiler:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Is there a way to decrease evs? Sorry if im asking too much.
    No problem asking! I like to answer question from players!

You should use the EV berries (berries numbers 21-26). A good way to obtain these berries is by Berry Orchard.

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Is there a more surefire way to obtain these berries?
    No.Using Orchard, you have like 10% of getting one of these berries, but if you have a high rank, you will receive a lot at once.

You can also get these berries:
    • Near trees at Forest
    • By Treasure Shop
    • Using pole item in the trees
    I think that these three ways are worse (but I suggest combining Treasure Shop and Berry Orchard).

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    IS URSHIFUS surging strikes only supposed to hit twice now? the description for the move says thrice??

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    IS URSHIFUS surging strikes only supposed to hit twice now? the description for the move says thrice??
    I misspelled. The correct is twice, I gonna change the text in the next version. Thanks for the bug report!

Back