• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
  • Just thought I'd say hi, I'm new here :)

Hello there and welcome to the PC!

What do you like the most about the Pokemon series?

Hey, I'm new here too! longtime pokemon fan just getting on the forums

And hello to you! While we generally have new users make their own intro threads, I suppose I can make an exception here if the thread starter's fine with sharing.

Anyway, do you have a favorite Pokemon game?

Years
  • Just thought I'd say hi, I'm new here :)
    Hello Scarletstorm22, and welcome to the forums!
    Is Lilligant one of your favourite Pokémon ? It sure is a lovely looking one!

Hey, I'm new here too! longtime pokemon fan just getting on the forums
    Hello to you too!
    Feel free to post your own introduction thread or to post in the Chit Chat thread, since this thread here is another user's!

Days
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Not sure if this is the place to ask but, I have a question. I'm wanting to make a Pokemon Reigon using unreleased Pokemon concepts. Where would I go to share that?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Not sure if this is the place to ask but, I have a question. I'm wanting to make a Pokemon Reigon using unreleased Pokemon concepts. Where would I go to share that?

Real quick, I merged your above replies together since they were right after each other, but all you need to do to reply to multiple people at once is to just hit the Respond button on any posts you want to reply to at once.

Also, @Lavender beat me to it, but that's the correct answer lol.

Back