• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Your favorite Christmas songs! 🎵🎄

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Your favorite Christmas songs! 🎵🎄

Similar to our existing threads on your favorite songs and favorite albums, let's all get into the festive spirit and share our favorite Christmas songs!

Your favorite Christmas songs! 🎵🎄

KOZSTAR

Diabolical
    Years
    Basic, but All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey is one of the most iconic Christmas songs of all time and has been my favorite for a long time. All the memes are entirely worth it.

Meanwhile, if I see or hear Ariana's song once more, I will lock myself in a bunker until the 26th.

Years
    "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel" by Enya

"What Child Is This" from Frosty the Snowman album

"Walking in the Air" from The Snowman album

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mine is still Last Christmas.

alas, i am playing whamaggeddon this year and have not lost yet

Years
    I find Loreena Mckennitt's album "A Midwinter Night's Dream" very peaceful and inspiring to hear. It has tracks of different beloved, traditional Christmas carols on it, as well as original compositions. Her emotive, angelic strings and ravishing, clear soprano make these spirituals that much more, well, spiritual. My favorite track on there is Snow, which isn't specifically a Christmas song, but more about just the beauty of winter and surroundings covered in snow, yet it's one of the most breathtaking songs that I have ever heard in my life. The haunting way she sings it, and the dreamy arrangements. I'll just listen to it on repeat over and over again.

Years
    I find Loreena Mckennitt's album "A Midwinter Night's Dream" very peaceful and inspiring to hear. It has tracks of different beloved, traditional Christmas carols on it, as well as original compositions. Her emotive, angelic strings and ravishing, clear soprano make these spirituals that much more, well, spiritual. My favorite track on there is Snow, which isn't specifically a Christmas song, but more about just the beauty of winter and surroundings covered in snow, yet it's one of the most breathtaking songs that I have ever heard in my life. The haunting way she sings it, and the dreamy arrangements. I'll just listen to it on repeat over and over again.

Loreena Mckennitt is always amazing. I second the recommendation peeps!

Any festive song by Dean Martin or Darlene Love is usually perfection.

Other fantastic Christmas songs off the top of my head: Christmas Wrapping by The Waitresses, It Feels Like Christmas by The Muppets, The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole, Kelly Clarkson's Underneath The Tree and This Christmas by Donny Hathaway.

I love a bunch of Christmas songs and I'll pop some more in the thread as I remember them!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    My favourite Christmas songs are pretty uncommon, let's say, but here they are:
    Spoiler:

A Pokémon team of Christmas songs.

Years
    Popping another couple of beauties in!

Michael Bublé - Cold December Night

As an ever hopeful hippie, I adore the original version but Annie Lennox & Al Green's cover of Put A Little Love In Your Heart from Scrooged just makes such a wonderful Christmas song imo

Back