• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Yet another AMA!

Days
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Preferred genre of books?

What do you usually do in your spare time?

Favorite breakfast food?
    1.) Fantasy and romance! Huge ASoIaF and LoTR fan for fantasy and I love reading the Heartstopper webtoon which I highly recommend to the LGBTQ+ community not only because it's about a gay teen love story but because it also teaches a lot of lessons for self-love, supporting others and friendship! I also am a huge Frank Miller fan, he's the king of comics for me! ^^

2.) Either sleep, rage over CS2, play with Scotch(our hostel puppy) or hang out with friends!

3.) Good ol' sandwich with a cold coffee all day, any day!

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    1.) Hindi, English!
    2.) OH GOD WHYY MUST YOU ASK ME THIS NOOO... ahem
    • Suzume
    • Spirited Away
    • Shawshank Redemption
    • Any Nolan movie(I keep watching Oppenheimer again and again that film is friggin' gorgeous, we need more auteurs like Nolan, though my favourite Nolan movies are mainly Inception and The Dark Knight Rises)
    • Arrival is really good for the grounded approach it takes with an alien invasion!
    • Sin City is a good one, mostly because it FEELS like a Frank Miller comic and rightfully so!
    • LoTR movies are a blast to go through every year as well!

Sorry for not giving a straight answer, I love a LOT of movies like these, and I love them equally! ;-;
    3.) For only the soundtrack, I'd say it's Undertale, because I mean come on, one of the most memorable leitmotifs in gaming for me!

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    3.) Good ol' sandwich with a cold coffee all day, any day!
    I like this answer very much. 😌

3.) For only the soundtrack, I'd say it's Undertale, because I mean come on, one of the most memorable leitmotifs in gaming for me!
    What are your thoughts on Deltarune?
    Do you prefer it over Undertale?
    Is there anything specific you're hoping for in future chapters?

Days
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    I like this answer very much. 😌

What are your thoughts on Deltarune?
    Do you prefer it over Undertale?
    Is there anything specific you're hoping for in future chapters?
    I love these questions a lot!

1.) I feel Deltarune is a really amazing game! I like that it leans on humor a lot more than Undertale! Undertale does get dark at times and I love it, but sometimes I appreciate wholesome storytelling! Especially with Chapter 2, the Queen just made me laugh EVERY time she appeared on screen! 🤣

2.) Welll it's a tricky question, y'know? Deltarune isn't complete and definitely has more content which I like, I have gone through Undertale lore more times than I can count and I definitely would look forward to a new story by Toby Fox, yet IDK, the characters in Undertale are just done SO DAMN WELL IT'S UNBELIEVABLE. So yeah, story-wise, lore-wise, score-wise, Undertale takes the cake!

3.) I definitely look forward to Suzie's and Noelle's romance in future chapters! It shows a lot of potential and Toby handled queer romance of Undyne and Alphys really well in my opinion so I have faith in him! I also want to know just WHAT THE HECK is going on with those endings!

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Do you like Science Fiction?
    A lot! Super hyped for Dune Part 2! Huge fan of Beyond the Aquila Rift episode from Love Death and Robots too! There are more examples but right now I'm a bit tired to list them aha! ^^;

Back