• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite Scarlet and Violet battle theme?

Years
  • The school tournament battle theme - it's so good and makes me very happy. Not too sure why but it also makes me a bit sad at the same time - maybe nostalgic, even? It's amazing!

Also

Spoiler:
    Incredible how good this song is.

Years
  • Whatever faults the games have, the music is absolutely gorgeous, every bit of it.

Geeta's battle theme is incredible; I think they should make a point in each Champion theme of including the iconic motif from the Red and Blue intro. It hits so damn hard in Geeta's theme.
    The wild battle themes are also excellent for transitioning so smoothly from their respective overworld themes, but the Area Zero theme probably takes the top spot for those.

Spoiler: If I can be a negative Norman for a moment...

But yeah really love all the battle themes in this game. Special shout-out to the Unova-remixes we got in the Indigo Disk, they were beautiful.

Last edited:
    Back