• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Web Game Jam

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
    Hi,
    So I'm making a game jam for HTML & JavaScript enabled games, and am still looking for judges.

The current team is:
    • Me
    • Ninetales

To join you need a https://repl.it account.

How to judge
    You will need to give a rating out of 10 for each game. A 0 must be awarded for plagarised games, so you must look into the source code.

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
    I've finally thought of them:
    • ?/10 for design
    • ?/10 for playability
    • ?/10 for originality

Working on the post CSS

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
    Dumping this here for now...

PC GT 2020 Web Game Jam

What is this?

This is a competition for the best HTML/Unity game (as a website). Your game will be judged on three traits:
    • Design
    • Playability
    • Originality
    The judges are me and Ninetales. The winner will get 200 points at the end of the GT! Happy Coding!

How to enter

Reply to this post with the link of your site (if it's hosted) or the folder containing the HTML/CSS/JavaScript documents in it as a .zip file.

FAQ

Ask some questions!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    I assume this would be a 200pts at the end of GT deal. So if you make a note of that in the thread it should be fine.
    We'll see what the others say.

Years
    looks fine!

I would maybe make the top header look a little larger and more bold, and then we're good to go~

Last edited:
    Back