• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sabrina Fan Club

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
    About..
    Do you love Sabrina? I DO! Please join if you have a passion for this fiery, mysterious character.

Rules:
    1. No flaming
    2. No bashing
    3. Respect others' opinions
    4. Have fun!

Master Owner:
    Psychic_Kimmy

Members:
    *none ;__;*

Banner:
    The Sabrina Fan Club

Did you know...

Sabrina is thought (by me...at least xD) to be a gamesharker? All evidence points to her Mr. Mime ....its a female..O__O

Last edited:

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    ...???! Wow, I'm the first one here in 4 days...

Well hello; I heeded your telepathic call just now!

Yep, I agree with you, Sabrina is currently my favorite trainer/gym leader, and my favorite Pokemon episode has her in it... She's even in a fanfic I'm writing...

Ah yes, about that Mr. Mime--Mr. Mime can be female as well; I've caught one in Gold before...

In fact, one of the reasons why Sabrina stands as my top favorite trainer is because of her Pokemon... which is why Alakazam and Venomoth are two of my favorite Pokemon, along with Espeon of course. Strangely, to me, Sabrina doesn't seem like the type of trainer to have a Mr. Mime, just because Mr. Mime isn't considered much of a "true psychic" to me... I always visualized her with Hypno, Alakazam, and Espeon, as well as the possibility of the "pseudo-psychics" Venomoth and Haunter.

I can think of another thing to say, but I don't know how to say it...

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
    Yeah, it's a bit....like a "Ghost Town" here...
    *tumbleweeds go past*

Did you want to join? Sabrina is definently the best Gym Leader, she has a really good character :D
    And I never thought that she would have a Mr Mime either...seems a bit too simple for Sabrina; in comparison to the other cool Pokemon she has, Mr. Mime...just seems a little weird to be on her team xD I guess I'm too used to Mr. Mime as Ash's Mom's Pokemon x___x

Back