• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiritori thread. Help needed.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    My event was accepted but I'm in need of some hosts. If you have no clue what Shiritori is, look here(Thank you Hiroshi Sotomura for the link). Obviously we're going to play the english version. This is what it will look like:

Player1: moon
    P2: night
    P3: tire

And so on. If you want to host then you can say it here. No fancy form needed unless I'm told otherwise.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Though I'm not a host, I'm going to make a suggestion: each day, you could have a certain 'subject' which people would have to have their word follow.

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
    Years
    Though I'm not a host, I'm going to make a suggestion: each day, you could have a certain 'subject' which people would have to have their word follow.
    thats seems good but what if there arent words that have the same last letter as first letter in the category

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years

That's a good idea. I think that we'll stick to that. And yuuichi, I don't know the date for sure but if you check here there is more information.

Years
    So what are the themes for each night? We agreed on pokemon. Food? outside related? Music stuffs?

Back