• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Resident oc haver. Ask me stuff.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Sure, ask me anything, except super personal stuff. You probably know me as either Pala or Kory. Let's see... I like hoyoverse games, idols, and obviously Pokemon.

I love creating. & I am always planning my next drawings or chapters for my writing.

Feel free to ask almost anything you want except you know uncomfortable stuff (like don't ask where I live, where I went to school.) Lol. I'll try to answer best I can, but I'm not very good at this.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    What inspired you to draw different outfits? you seem pretty good at designing them!
    I tend to Google a lot of lolita, gothic, punk and other feminine fashion and try to go from there. Sometimes, I try to change it up from the basis, but other times, I change a bit to have it fit the characters. And other times, I just simplify what the original looks like because I can't draw certain patterns very well, aha.

I try to have a multi culture mindset & look at as many eras, and cultures as I can since there's pretty much no limit on outfit inspiration.

& Thank you, I try my best.

Days
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Sure, ask me anything, except super personal stuff. You probably know me as either Pala or Kory. Let's see... I like hoyoverse games, idols, and obviously Pokemon.

I love creating. & I am always planning my next drawings or chapters for my writing.

Feel free to ask almost anything you want except you know uncomfortable stuff (like don't ask where I live, where I went to school.) Lol. I'll try to answer best I can, but I'm not very good at this.
    Do you have any favourite genre for fiction? Like SciFi, Fantasy, Romance, etc and why do you find it interesting if you have any? ^^

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Do you have any favourite genre for fiction? Like SciFi, Fantasy, Romance, etc and why do you find it interesting if you have any? ^^
    Oh, fantasy, magic, music, adventure. But, I'll try anything. Well, almost anything. But, if I had to pick, fantasy first and foremost.

I like fantasy because you can really do anything with it. I love creativity, and seeing other creative ideas is a motivator.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    So, where does your main OC live and where did they go to school? :3

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Any favourite seiyuu, or favourite clips of them?
    Hmm... Gakuto Kajiwara & Onoken is who I'd say are my favorite seiyuu.
    So, where does your main OC live and where did they go to school? :3
    My main oc is multiverse, and lives in many, many different places, aha. But, in my Genshin verse he lived in Mondstadt & was taught at home by his mother.

In other verses, he's usually in his final year of high school/early college. But, I never gave a name to his places of education.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Since you're a bit of a writer, what kind of topics do you most like writing about?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Since you're a bit of a writer, what kind of topics do you most like writing about?
    Topics (themes?), let's see. I like writing about fantastical beings (like magic users, animal human hybrids) and it's like... a central theme for me.

Almost always fantasy in some way as it's just fun.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    What tools do you use for your art and writing?
    I usually use lined or copy paper for my drawings. Pen, colored pencils, crayons. Might be getting construction paper & oil pastels soon, too.

For writing I use a private password protected website.

Back