• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recruitment Thread Beta

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    kitty was here|Janp too
    The PokeCommunity Presents:
    Get-Together 2019

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec facilisis sem sodales, aliquam metus id, viverra ex. Ut sit amet tortor pulvinar erat tristique porttitor eu vitae libero. Cras nec augue erat. Sed consequat, odio sed pulvinar laoreet, ligula sapien semper odio, vel viverra lectus felis quis tortor. Quisque tristique diam nec tortor lobortis, ac sollicitudin erat vehicula. Aenean pretium mi ut sem luctus lacinia nec eu odio. Quisque venenatis pulvinar tortor. Fusce id lorem lectus. Praesent lacinia a urna ut rhoncus. Mauris et urna lectus. Quisque a sem imperdiet, sagittis ex eget, aliquam augue.

What is the Get Together?
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec facilisis sem sodales, aliquam metus id, viverra ex. Ut sit amet tortor pulvinar erat tristique porttitor eu vitae libero. Cras nec augue erat. Sed consequat, odio sed pulvinar laoreet, ligula sapien semper odio, vel viverra lectus felis quis tortor. Quisque tristique diam nec tortor lobortis, ac sollicitudin erat vehicula. Aenean pretium mi ut sem luctus lacinia nec eu odio. Quisque venenatis pulvinar tortor. Fusce id lorem lectus. Praesent lacinia a urna ut rhoncus. Mauris et urna lectus. Quisque a sem imperdiet, sagittis ex eget, aliquam augue.

Event Suggestion Signup

The Detectives
    1. Event
    2. Event
    3. Event
    4. Event
    4. Event
    5. Event
    6. Event
    7. Event
    8. Event
    9. Event
    10. Event
    11. Event
    12. Event
    13. Event
    Header image: x

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Looks great! Very cute. I think that kinda suggests a two-team thing also with the image - team pikachu and team eevee...

Just noting the inconsistency in headings: one is Get-Together, and another Get Together (no hyphen).

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    I love this, great work! The image is perfect!

Perhaps give a wider space between the headers and the rest of the text—just one space down will do, I think!

As for the headers themselves, may I suggest increasing the black and reducing the white outline a tiny bit? Maybe give the title more presence over them?

Years
    As I said on Discord, it's awesome. And as for the text, I wanted to make as many detective puns as I could in the first part and took the rest from the last year's thread, so please leave your thoughts on it:

The PokéCommunity Presents: Get-Together 2019
    You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to figure out that it's once again time for another cup of Get-Together. So dust off your old coat, find your pipe, polish your mustache and let's dive into this mysterious event. But if you have no clue about what is the Get-Together or how can you participate, read on! You'll need every drop of information you can gather.

What is the Get-Together?
    The Get-Together is a yearly event in which members from all over the community gather to participate in various events! We usually come up with a theme, but it's all generally the same concept of the community "getting together" to participate in events and having fun!

Event Suggestion Signup
    That all said, we're now opening sign-ups currently for Event Organizers, and Event Suggestions! Feel free to reply to this thread indicating your interest and what type of event you'd like to run. You're welcome to organise co-hosting events if more than one of you want to run the same event. We'll get back to you all as quick as we can to let you know if your event will be running.

EDIT: Adjustments included up to bobandbill's post

Last edited:
    Years
    Firstly - same comment about consistency in using the hyphen for GT applies.
    I knew I shouldn't copy it from the main post.

Also one more idea: I've used Sherlock Holmes in the post as one of the most famous detectives. If we would want to keep it in Pokémon universe, who could be placed there? Looker? Tim Goodman? Detective Pikachu? Someone else?

Last edited:
    Back