• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fabled-skies

Comic Author/Illustrator
Days
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Disclaimer: This comic has been in development since July of 2023, thus it goes through a lot of changes in terms of art style and character designs, and will continue to do so. Apologies for the lack of consistency, as well as the infrequency of updates, as I am the only person both writing and illustrating this. I hope to put out a good story, if anything.

If you wish to read the whole comic so far, I recommend following the link to the comic website on ComicFury, as I am only allowed to post 10 images here. Information on the site will include the comic's summary, content warnings and extra content.

----

Pages 1-9 of Chapter One: Purpose

Ch1 Cover Page.JPG
Ch1, Pg1- Welcome To Magnolia!.JPG
Ch1, Pg2- A Tad Cliché.JPG
Ch1, Pg3- Surprise!.JPG
Ch1, Pg4- The Destructive Lucario.JPG
Ch1, Pg5- #1 Rule Of Battling.JPG
Ch1, Pg6- Without A Choice.JPG
Ch1, Pg7- Reputation.JPG
Ch1, Pg8- Underdog.JPG
Ch1, Pg9- No Thanks.JPG

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Ohey looks like you finally got a comic thread started on the forums huh c:
Though I suggest putting the images within a spoiler tag since they are rather large.

It's looking to be a very interesting comic already. Got to binge it on Comic Fury. I'm interested to see where it's going. :3c

fabled-skies

Comic Author/Illustrator
Days
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Ohey looks like you finally got a comic thread started on the forums huh c:
Though I suggest putting the images within a spoiler tag since they are rather large.

It's looking to be a very interesting comic already. Got to binge it on Comic Fury. I'm interested to see where it's going. :3c
I'll keep that in mind.

Glad it's enjoyable so far! :)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Disclaimer: This comic has been in development since July of 2023, thus it goes through a lot of changes in terms of art style and character designs, and will continue to do so. Apologies for the lack of consistency, as well as the infrequency of updates, as I am the only person both writing and illustrating this. I hope to put out a good story, if anything.

If you wish to read the whole comic so far, I recommend following the link to the comic website on ComicFury, as I am only allowed to post 10 images here. Information on the site will include the comic's summary, content warnings and extra content.

----

Pages 1-9 of Chapter One: Purpose

View attachment 153490
View attachment 153491
View attachment 153492
View attachment 153493
View attachment 153494
View attachment 153495
View attachment 153496
View attachment 153497
View attachment 153498
View attachment 153499
You're absolutely incredible at doing expressions. What a banger of a first chapter too!

Back