• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yellow hack: Pokemon Yellow (GO)

Days
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Introduction
    The intention of creating this Hack Rom was for lovers of the first generation of Pokémon who, like me, would like some changes and challenges in the old games without losing the identity of the originals. Therefore, I made some changes to make the game more dynamic, fun and challenging. Hope you like it...

Game changes
    • All 151 Pokémon are obtainable in some way. Some are limited and some are not.
    • Evolution Trade Pokémon can be obtained by using Moon Stone.
    • Almost all movesets have been changed for better playability.
    • Trainers, Gym Leaders, Elite Four, Rival teams and AI have been improved for greater challenge.
    • All Pokémon have 15 DV (former IV) in all stats. Including the trainers' Pokémon.
    • Badge boost stats have been removed.
    • Pokémon do not gain stat experience (former EV) naturally, just by using vitamins.
    • Vitamins have been improved to maximize stat when used. Only 1 of each is available during the game, but they are sold in Celadon City for $98,000 each.
    • The number of TMs during the game has been improved. Several of these are sold in Marts and others, as gifts from Gym Leaders, have been increased to 10x.
    • Some TMs have been changed to improve the Pokémon's moveset.
    • Master Ball, Max Elixer, Max Revive and other items that were limited, are available in some stores.
    • Battle Items (X Attack, Defense, etc.) were removed to make it more difficult to complete the game.
    • Exp. All doubles the Pokémon's experience amount instead of sharing it with the party.
    • Fixed Focus Energy effect.
    • HMs can be forgotten. BE CAREFUL not to suffer an auto trap.
    • Several moves were improved, changed and even created.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vhmhphhhe5SmCbQ2jKNeQYYhIWuTO3xx/view?usp=drive_link

Forgive me if my English isn't correct, I'm not fluent.Pikachu Moves.pngVolt Tackle.pngAqua Shock.pngTempestwind.pngCharge.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wow just amazing i will try to play it i want to ask two things will there be documents about all the info and will there be changed sprites?

Back