• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Advanced Map Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I was told to post this here, if my tool question's not about a tool that's on this site.

Well here's my question, I was wondering how do I replace the Pokemon gyms with Pokemon Coodinator buildings. In the toolbox not all the cities and towns have the coordinator building to put on the map, so how do I get the building in every town/city?

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Switch the tilesets. It might not work in Advanced map, but it worked in GoldMap. Or you could remake the Gym tiles, so that they look like the coordinator buildings.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Under the Header View there is the tilesets, just change the number to a different one. To remake gym tiles just insert new ones over the old tileset using the Block Editor, then pallete change the tileset.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    how do i change the name on the signs, also changing the titleset didn't work, it just messed up the map

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    To change the name on the signs, use Advance Text or else script it. And if you messed up with the map, make sure that you put the lower number in the first space and the bigger one in the second. Ex: 3, 56 yes; 56, 3 no

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
    Hi

You can see the Tileset numbers you need on the Headerview of the map who hast this building.

greetz LU-HO

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    omg i seriously need help!!!

now

in pokemon ruby i want to change the whole map around
    witch is easy.......

but!!

when i play the game
    and go on pause
    then go on pokemon map thingy

the map is not different its the same old hoenn map

even though the citys/towns everything has been moved

how do i edit the pokedex map thingy???

plz tell me plz

the next best pokemon hack ever could be possibly made my me!!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back