• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] PokéRogue - Web-Based Pokémon Roguelite

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    The servers are down have been on and off since last night updates on the discord server
    Unless they posted a new invite link, can't get into the Discord to see the updates unfortunately. The invite they posted on this page is showing paused at the moment. I assume it's to combat bots and various other malicious entities

Years
  • I think you might have cooked a little too hard with this one.

Great job.

After a couple runs, I don't have too many complaints, but I might as well voice my thoughts, incorrect as they may be...

Leveling early is in a weird spot; Early on it doesn't feel the greatest to try and spread EXP out amongst your mons because things tend to hurt enough to where you don't want to take the risk, which leaves you relying on a mon that can just one shot the room. But then your other mons will end up under-leveled which will obviously get you clapped in a run. While I've seen EXP Charms/EXP All upgrades enough times in a run for it to not matter later on, the first 30 or so rooms can be a pain no matter what team you bring because of it. Maybe this gets better as you start racking up egg vouchers, but. That being said I know the answer is just pick Lures every time you see them but HEY, just an observation

TM frequency is making me feel some type of way; Some mons really have gimped movesets (Hi Empoleon, why isn't Flash Cannon in the learn set?) that sorta don't get patched up without TMs. Innately I don't think this is too terrible since you've not gone out of your way to give the AI extreme moves that'll just cook us (thank christ), but with a level cap of 200, I think there's a little room for expanding out learnsets, especially for mons who are blessed enough to stick with the player for the entire leveling process since the relearner caps aren't the most frequent thing you run across.

Hoopa is perfectly balanced and needs no adjustments Hoopa is busted. I love it.

That's all I got for now. Truly though, I'm very surprised this shit is as good as it is. Well done.

Days
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    ive been loving this would be really cool if i could pre save a party that i could load before a new game !!!

Back