• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Team Rocket Edition: Dragonsden Version (complete Kanto and Sevii included, Johto and DLC coming soon)

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    I always mix razor claw and fang up. If it's a moon stone then I'm f'd because I wasted that to evolve an umbreon I had to box because I couldn't reset it's evs. I'll guess I'll have to check the document.
    If it's not in the document, I'm pretty sure theres more than one in mount moon, and one was hidden item I found through paranoia though so either get the item finder or check all the rocks/suspicious areas. I have three in my bag and I don't remember buying any, used at least one. You also get one as a held item as a reward for a sidequest given on cinnabar island in the pokemon lab. Not sure how far into the game you are though. You can check the guide on youtube (specify dragonsden ver.), up to the point your at if you want to avoid any sort of spoiler, not sure if they get the held items or not though.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Is there any news about the Johto DLC? I'm dying to see what's next :))))

And thank you guys for the most amazing game! ^^
    They said it shouldn't take longer until june, 3 months from when the post was made in march, the game is done just untranslated.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Spoiler Sevii, im stucki went to the tanoby ruins after a door opened in the last one, i defeated the guy with Trxatu, how do i continue the story from here?

Years
  • One question I had, what is the Epheneris Rocket "mystery gift" option for? When I select any of the options, it doesn't seem to do anything. Thanks.
    For the moment, a mode only available in spanish, that's beacause the game is so long and this mode will allow you to start directly in Sevii, Johto, Dlc or Hoenn sagas.

Since the current English version has only Kanto and Sevii sagas, this mode has no sense for the moment.

Spoiler Sevii, im stucki went to the tanoby ruins after a door opened in the last one, i defeated the guy with Trxatu, how do i continue the story from here?
    Just go east, and you'll reach Birth Island!

Years
    • Seen today
    I was knocked out in deep rocket base by the executive (Frank?) and now I'm stuck - I can't see the stairs to the base again and talking to Giovanni doesn't do anything

what should I do?

Years
    • Seen today
    Hello. Love the game so far! I have a Vulpix (25) and a Weepinbell (26) and I was banking on using the Celadon Store to get their evolution stones. Unfortunately that is not the case any more. Battles have been pretty fair but Vulpix is falling behind in stats compared to the rest of my party. Are the items on the ground the same as in FireRed? So the Leaf Stone would be in the safari zone and Fire Stone in Mt. Ember? Thanks for any help! If the stones end up being later I will probably just replace with different Pokemon.

Years
  • Hello. Love the game so far! I have a Vulpix (25) and a Weepinbell (26) and I was banking on using the Celadon Store to get their evolution stones. Unfortunately that is not the case any more. Battles have been pretty fair but Vulpix is falling behind in stats compared to the rest of my party. Are the items on the ground the same as in FireRed? So the Leaf Stone would be in the safari zone and Fire Stone in Mt. Ember? Thanks for any help! If the stones end up being later I will probably just replace with different Pokemon.
    After Lavender town mission you'll be able to buy evolution stones.

Back