• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Legacy

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    One of the best game I have ever played I really liked all those cool fakemons and but sadly not a big story and the game contains few fakemons only and there's no other option to get those other starters.
    Hi! Thank you for your review! Pokémon Legacy is the first game I have ever made so the story may be too short for some people and not as well managed as other games. However, I am trying to avoid this for my next projects and I am aiming to provide a full fakemon game mixed with a well done narration.

Years
    Is there any other ways to get the other starters and the other pokemons which given by those two scientists and don't forgot to give those pokemons mega stones want to enjoy those cool fakemons and try give some cool fakemons legendaries.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is there any other ways to get the other starters and the other pokemons which given by those two scientists and don't forgot to give those pokemons mega stones want to enjoy those cool fakemons and try give some cool fakemons legendaries.
    Unfortunatly you can only have 2 starters out the 6 in each game you make, and every starter has its mega stone!

Days
    • Seen today
    Hello, creator! Do you mind if I translate your game into Chinese? I like this game very much, and Chinese players will also like it.

Back