• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.4 Released 05/18/2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Like some people already noticed - The game crashes when hovering over the Janitors mask in the key item section.
    Is there any kind of fix I could try?
    Feels kinda weird being locked out of using e.g Super Rod - Thank you

Years
    • Seen today
    It crashes only with VC. With an emulator I had no problems. But since I wanted to play with VC, I put the Janitors Mask to the bottom in the bag with an emulator and continue playing with VC.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    It crashes only with VC. With an emulator I had no problems. But since I wanted to play with VC, I put the Janitors Mask to the bottom in the bag with an emulator and continue playing with VC.
    I only emulate via mGBA - So I don't know where the problem lies here then. Sorting per name works but then I am locked out of things like the TM case

Back