• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Emerald Horizons - Emerald Difficulty Hack [Complete, v1.11f ft. New Rocket Storyline, Boss Gauntlet, Gen 1-8, Side Quests, and QoL features]

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    After 70 hours in game (probably 40-45 actual), ive finally beaten the elite 4!

This was the toughest game ive ever played, pokemon wise. absoluty amazing expericence and i cannot recommend it more. once i got past the first gym i was fine most of the time. the battles against the auro pokemon were tough, especially groudon.
    hardets battle was with steven in the double battle against Team Aqua. he had 3 ground/fire types against a water team. i couldnt keep any of them alive more than a turn.
    im not much of a team builder. Winning team was mostly ubers. i did have around 30 mons in the pc, all lv 100, that i tried to cycle through. things like salamence, garchomp, gyarados, diance, chaldelure, articuno, azumarill, aegislash, volcarona, hydreigon, porygon2, chansey, swampert, blaziken. all tried and failed.

This was the team who finally managed to beat it.

Mega Mewtwo Y - Mewtwoite Y
    Rayquazza - White Herb
    Dragapult - Choice Specs/Band
    Tyranitar - Weakness Policy
    Zapdos - Life Orb
    Dracovish - Choice Scarf

Dracovish honestly did nothing in all 5 fights. poor pick. none of the elite 4 are weak to water. it did a bit of chip damage but i would have preferred something else. i didnt bother with status spam, spikes, field changes, speed of other stat changes. this was brute force. no save scumming. i did restart each battle several times however until i found out what worked.

Mewtwo was the MVP. the ability to change moves inbetween fights helped. Mewtwo swepped the dragon trainer with just ice beam. getting mewtwo involves a lot of tough trainers but i think it was worth it. i did them all at the lv 100 cap and they were tough. good practice for the elite 4.

ive since gone and beaten steven and red. might give the bosh rush a go soon.

some questions:
    how do i get to the isle of armour?
    i accidently defeated lugia. will it respwan again if i beat the elite 4?
    where is Ho-oh? the sceenshot makes it look like its ontop of the boss rush pyramid, which makes sense as a winners prize as lugia was the red prize.
    will battle frontier be added?

once again an amazing experience. truly well done to you. i made this account just to say how much i enjoyed this.
    There's nothing wrong with a mostly Ubers team, especially when most of the E4 is Ubers themselves! And yeah...that Team Aqua multi-battle was intentionally pretty one-sided haha.
    I'm personally surprised Dracovish wasn't able to revenge kill + chunk the next mon; there are a good amount of Dracovish clears in the E4. Mewtwo is definitely fair game, especially if you have to go through Blue (who may be the hardest Trainer, depending on your team comp).

1. Isle of Armor is just north of Pacifidlog; there's a little land strip you can surf to.
    2. Unfortunately, the way things are set right now, legends are a one-time encounter.
    3. Ho-Oh is accessible after beating Red; there's an NPC inside the pyramid that will take you to the top.
    4. Battle Frontier and the last five quests are the goal for the last major update, but I am currently taking a little break since v1.10/v1.11 took quite a bit of time.

Thank you so much for the kind words; it really does mean a lot and I'm always so happy to hear about run MVPs, hardest fights, etc. This was a real treat for me to read :)
    Where can I find a Nest Ball? They're supposed to be available in Verdanturf Town but they're not there even after beating Watson.
    The marts are all the same and become increasingly more diverse as you get more badges; Nest Balls (and other balls) are in the Lilycove Dept. Store.

Back