• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offering to do the banner / other

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Suggests recommended.

Unless someone got to this first in which case hi this is the layout for the VPP, TCG, and Clubhouse thread lmaoo. If anyone comes up with a good M&G event that's isn't just plain spam I'm all ears.

Also just want to say that I'm willing to put up supporterships, e-Nintendo cards, and TCG booster codes for winners.

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Do you mean a banner for the GT forum? Because that would be great, it'd be nice to have something we could use a cropped version of for things like the forum thumbnail too.

We talked about this a bit in the call the other day, and touched on maybe doing a nature scene with land, sea, and sky all visible, and maybe some Pokémon visible like Wingull over the water. Something that would go with the teams and the mascot art Faf made.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'll do the best I can!

...The moment I'm not covered in gardening soil lol.

In the meantime, anyone else take a shot at this too, a collage seen would be cute if we put frames around each on like a drawing or painting! (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    WIP of header
    WARNING LARGE IMAGE
    Spoiler:

Back