• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fanfic] New Warriors by Erin Hunter fan series named Evil’s Arrival!

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
Days
  • Hey there! I've decided that I'm going to make a fan series named Evil's Arrival for Warriors by Erin Hunter! It'll take place a long time after where we are now, so that I don't have to kill off any main characters lol. The main character is a kit born in ThunderClan named Wolfkit (warrior name Wolfheart). However, as soon as Wolfkit opens his eyes, he finds out he's special, as StarClan walks with him (invisible to others tho) while he's awake, and he goes to StarClan in his dreams! He also has many powers, one of which bringing other cats into StarClan in their sleep, similar to how Jayfeather could kinda bring people in his dreams (at least I think he could do that as well as invade other's. It's been a while since I've ready Power of Three/Omen of the Stars lol). StarClan also renamed him Starkit (his warrior name is Starheart, and his leader name is simply Star). Anyway, Wolfkit/Starkit was born in a time where Evil, an ancient force of pure evil, threatens the land.

If you want to help out, feel free to pm me! Otherwise, have fun reading!

Last edited:

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Book 1-Thundering Cry
    Introduction
    Story by PokefanKIV

Claws flashed, sparks flying in the moonlight as a battle raged in the center of the island. A storm brewed overhead, mirroring the chaos below. A tangle of fur and teeth, cats from rival Clans clashed.

"Pathetic scum! Claim this as your territory? We've hunted here for generations!" A large brown tom snarled, pinning a lithe gray she-cat beneath him.

"Generations of stealing, you mean!" the she-cat hissed, sinking her teeth into his leg. The tom yowled in pain, reeling back. Seizing the opportunity, the she-cat raked his side with her claws, then delivered a killing bite to his throat. He slumped to the ground, a final, choked plea escaping his lips, "StarClan... help..."

"Strikeclaw! No!" A sleek black she-cat shrieked, but her grief was quickly cut short by a vicious attack. The battle raged on, the air thick with the stench of blood and fear.

——————————————————————

After from the carnage, nestled within a hollowed-out tree in a lush forest, a ginger tom lay in the dim light. Scars and fresh wounds marred his fur, a testament to the battle's brutality. Beside him, a beautiful silver she-cat entered the den, carrying healing herbs and cobwebs.

"Shyfeather," he rasped, his voice weak. "The Clan... how are they?"

Shyfeather's gaze softened with empathy. "They suffer. Many are wounded. Hollowleaf lost an eye, and Softpaw... I fear the worst."

He sat up abruptly. "Deaths? Who..." His voice trailed off, dreading the answer.

Shyfeather listed the fallen warriors, her voice heavy with sorrow: "Bramblethorn, Birdpaw, Leafstorm, Whiskertail... and Shadownight and Strikeclaw..."

Grief slammed into the tom. "Strikeclaw? My deputy! And Shadownight... StarClan, have you forsaken us?" He roared, his voice echoing in the hollow.

Shyfeather flinched, but spoke firmly. "Sparrowstar, have faith. StarClan has a plan, even in the darkest of times."

Sparrowstar fell silent, his gaze haunted. "But what of Wolfkit? Shadownight and Strikeclaw are gone... there are no nursing queens."

Shyfeather offered a sliver of hope. "We'll find a way. StarClan will guide us."

Sparrowstar sighed, his anger simmering beneath the surface. "StarClan... those useless beings! They watch us suffer, yet offer no aid. Curse them!"

Shyfeather's eyes widened in disapproval. "Don't speak of StarClan that way! They have a reason for everything, even if we don't understand."

Shame washed over Sparrowstar. "You're right, Shyfeather. I apologize."

Silence settled between them, heavy with grief and uncertainty.

"I'm going to the Moonpool," Shyfeather finally announced. "Perhaps StarClan will offer guidance. Will you join me?"

Sparrowstar shook his head. "The Clan needs me now. Take Ivypaw. She could use the experience."

Shyfeather dipped her head in acknowledgment and left the den. Sparrowstar looked up at the star-dusted sky, a silent plea escaping his lips. "StarClan, what path lies ahead?"

——————————————————————

Tell me what you think of this intro! I'm really proud of it!

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Please double space your paragraphs. When you're in a new paragraph, press enter twice, so it's easier to read on the forums.

Also... Using ai is kinda frowned upon here. If you have any friends or social media, you should ask someone to proofread for you.

I think this has potential regardless.

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Please double space your paragraphs. When you're in a new paragraph, press enter twice, so it's easier to read on the forums.

Also... Using ai is kinda frowned upon here. If you have any friends or social media, you should ask someone to proofread for you.

I think this has potential regardless.
    Sorry! And I agree, ai is frowned upon. I had no other choice, and I don't know any friends who proofread T-T

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Book 1-Thundering Cry
    Chapter 1
    Story by PokefanKIV

The whole camp bloomed with flowers. An amazing sight, unlike anything Wolfkit had ever seen. He bounced among them, inhaling deeply and sneezing, but returning for another joyful sniff.

"Almost a cruel testament to all the bloodshed," Sparrowstar, the leader, sighed.

A quarter moon ago, the Clans had broken the sacred peace, fighting at a Gathering. Wolfkit, too young to understand, sniffed the flowers again, a mixture of relief and awe washing over him. He called to Sparrowstar, "Come play with me!"

"No, Wolfkit," the large ginger tom replied. "I'm getting old, and these flowers hold no appeal for me right now. They feel more like a mockery."

Shyfeather, the Clan's medicine cat, interjected, "Sparrowstar, don't be so negative! Perhaps they're a blessing? A reminder from StarClan of the beauty and joy in life."

"Hmph. StarClan," Sparrowstar muttered under his breath. "If they even exist..."

"I heard that!" Shyfeather exclaimed.

Wolfkit hated it when Sparrowstar spoke this way. After his parents' death, Sparrowstar and Shyfeather had cared for him, but since then, Sparrowstar had grown increasingly critical of StarClan. Wolfkit couldn't help but be bewildered by his words.

Shyfeather, sensing his distress, interrupted his thoughts. "Wolfkit, why not play with me? How about... catch the kit?"

She lunged playfully, sending Wolfkit tumbling back with a happy squeal. They tussled gently, Shyfeather eventually giving in, allowing Wolfkit to land on top.

"Gotcha, Shyfeather! I win!" Wolfkit declared gleefully.

"You win, you win," the silver she-cat conceded, laughing. A rustle from the camp entrance caught her attention. "Oh! The hunting patrol's back. Are you hungry, Wolfkit?"

"Yes, yes! Can I take food to the elders?"

Shyfeather smiled. "Of course, Wolfkit. Why don't you share some with grumpy old Sparrowstar too? He might be getting close to elder age himself!" she teased.

"I heard that!" Sparrowstar called back playfully, mimicking Shyfeather's earlier comment.

Shyfeather chuckled. "Well played, Sparrowstar. Well played."

"Can I eat now? I'm hungry," Wolfkit whined.

"Of course. Remember to share with the elders! They'll have some wonderful stories for you."

"Yay!" Wolfkit raced to the fresh-kill pile, grabbing a mouse before returning to the elders' den, repeating this until each elder had a share, including himself.

"Thank you, Wolfkit," said Tailbare, the oldest elder, born with the unusual trait of lacking a tail.

"Yes, thank you," echoed Songstorm, the other elder. "Ready for a story?"

"Yes! Yes!" Wolfkit squealed.

"Well, it all began..." Songstorm started, but Wolfkit couldn't focus. A faint voice called his name repeatedly, drawing his attention away from the story. Confused and afraid, he spun around, searching for the source.

"Wolfkit? Are you even listening? What's wrong?" Songstorm finally asked, his voice cutting through the distant call.

"I thought I heard someone calling me, from far away. When it started, I couldn't hear anything else. Weird," Wolfkit replied, anxiety lingering in his voice.

"That is strange," Tailbare agreed. "But most likely just your imagination. Shall we continue the story?"

"Yes, please," Wolfkit mumbled, unable to shake off the feeling of the unsettling voice and its mysterious origin.

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Just an FYI, I'm getting rid of those stuff. Got new ideas and that doesn't necessarily fit, unfortunately. I'll give the new introduction soon enough, don't worry!

Back