• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need a program that may not exsist.

Years
    So here's the scoop. I've been spending the last few weeks working on a hack of Pokemon Sapphire, but the reason I haven't announced it yet is because I have yet to do any MAJOR development work on it. Honestly, I'm still working on the paperwork part of it. Y'know, where you write down your ideas and whatnot.

Anyway, that aside, I've run into a snag. I made a spreadsheet containing a Pokemon's name, Pokedex number, Japanese name, Types, Species, area (which is top secret, and it's meaning may be revealed when I release the game), abilities, Egg groups, and genders. I am about 1/4 of the way complete, and I created it in this format because I had originally thought there was a program that lets you modify what Pokemon can breed with what egg groups. For example, a program that could make the 'Water 1' only Poliwag breed with 'Water 1', 'Water 2' and 'Water 3' if I wanted, or even be universal like Ditto.

Well this program did exist, and it wasn't until now that I realize the program was for Pokemon G/S/C. (Booooo!)

So this is where I need help. Where can I find a program
    that will allow me to do this with R/S/E, OR, can anyone tell me how I can accomplish this using the various programs packaged with Elitemap?

And thats what I need...

On a side-note, to make the hack even better, does anyone know where I can get an Emerald modifying program, say, a fan's tweak of Elitemap or something?

Any help is appreciated, and with your assistance, you will be credited accordingly in my hack.

I'd also like to note that this is NOT the thread I will be making to announce that I am making a hack. Y'know, the one with Screen shots. But that will come at a later date.

Again, thank you in advance.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    I wish there was a system that lets say doubles or makes another key item for if you want make another item to make a custom effect I.E.(Cloning Bike to make a Key)or make 2 maps if you wanna go to 2 regions.I.A.E(Having Kanto,Sevii Isles, and making another region as Hoenn)

Note:I also wish there was a system that extends the PokeDex.

Last edited:

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
    Elitemap's Baseedit can do it. The last two unknown values are the egg types. according to something I have saved... these are the values:

1=monster
    2=water1
    3=bug
    4=bird
    5=field
    6=fairy
    7=plant
    8=humanshape
    9=water3
    10=mineral
    11=indeterminate
    12=water2