• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] More old characters confirmed to return!

Spoiler:

Some old characters were confirmed to be returning to the anime recently! This includes Paul, Ash's Greninja, and Clemont and Bonnie among others.

What do you think?! A lot of these were very desired and I'm really looking forward to it!

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I came here to post about just this! Well, more specifically, to post about Shinji/Paul. I loooove him and I've been BEGGING for him to come back for over a decade now! I'm so freakin HYPE! Just look at my beautiful boi!! *insert intense fangirl screeching*

More old characters confirmed to return!

I came here to post about just this! Well, more specifically, to post about Shinji/Paul. I loooove him and I've been BEGGING for him to come back for over a decade now! I'm so freakin HYPE! Just look at my beautiful boi!! *insert intense fangirl screeching*

View attachment 100639

He is super cool and I'm so excited to see him again too!! Honestly never thought they'd do it but so happy to be proven wrong ❤️❤️

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    I don't really care about the Kalos characters, but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Paul again. Easily Ash's best rival imo. Will be interesting to find out how he did in his rematch against Brandon, assuming they bring it up, as well as which new Pokémon he has caught from regions after Sinnoh.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2022
    I think that paul's return made the most sense of all of them, it goes well with his character. he was always known to challenge strong opponents like Cynthia and Brandon. I would have been shocked if he did not participate.

Back