• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lot's WiP comic and general talk

Years
  • That looks like a nice town!
    :love:
    it's verdanturf town :D
    https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Verdanturf_Town#In_the_anime
    In the anime, Verdanturf Town was shown to have a fairly luxurious neighborhood.

also.... we need a laughing pikachu for that last reaction/emote 😯 :love::woop::coolrim:
    pikachu laughing.jpg tumblr_n0lyr4t8N51rpn9eno2_250.gif

edit at 8:04 pm: i made a final evo for novilli :love:

stesha
    dark/normal type
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Final-Evo-Of-Novilli-stesha-1048751747

Last edited:
    Years
  • Cool, sounds like you're almost at the end of the game. What Pokemon are you still missing from your Dexes if any?
    i've caught terapagos & finished on the dexes, & i've finished the the pecha event, mochi mayhem & caught pecharunt now :D

now i'm playing detective pikachu returns
    :woop::love:

edit at 10:37 pm on sunday, 5/5/24: also, i made this a while ago & i edited it just now for the paldea pmds (mellow & co ) :3

yeah, i used the old shiny for carmine :3
    & since kieran used his furret first, i pretty much asociate him with his furret ... So.... he's furret :D & he & carmine are family, so... yes :woop:

but then, what are kieran & carmine's grandparents, then?.... their arbok & mamoswine? :hattremhuh:

edit at 9:57 pm on 6/5/24: i made the shiny for lumbiru :3

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • :love:
    it's verdanturf town :D
    https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Verdanturf_Town#In_the_anime
    In the anime, Verdanturf Town was shown to have a fairly luxurious neighborhood.

Cool!

also.... we need a laughing pikachu for that last reaction/emote 😯 :love::woop::coolrim:
    View attachment 158994 View attachment 158995

That would make for a good reaction emote for sure haha! :p

edit at 8:04 pm: i made a final evo for novilli :love:

stesha
    dark/normal type
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Final-Evo-Of-Novilli-stesha-1048751747

It looks very nice and fluffy!

i've caught terapagos & finished on the dexes, & i've finished the the pecha event, mochi mayhem & caught pecharunt now :D

now i'm playing detective pikachu returns
    :woop::love:

Does that mean you're completely finished with Scarlet now?

edit at 10:37 pm on sunday, 5/5/24: also, i made this a while ago & i edited it just now for the paldea pmds (mellow & co ) :3

View attachment 159115
    yeah, i used the old shiny for carmine :3
    & since kieran used his furret first, i pretty much asociate him with his furret ... So.... he's furret :D & he & carmine are family, so... yes :woop:

Having Carmine be a shiny and Kieran be a normal Furret works really well!

but then, what are kieran & carmine's grandparents, then?.... their arbok & mamoswine? :hattremhuh:

They are all in the Field egg group, so there's no issues on that front. It's whatever sounds the best to you I'd say.

edit at 9:57 pm on 6/5/24: i made the shiny for lumbiru :3
    View attachment 159116

Awesome!

Years
  • yeah :3
    That would make for a good reaction emote for sure haha! :p
    yeah! :love::woop::coolrim:

someone on here needs to make that happen for the laughing one :coolrim:
    It looks very nice and fluffy!
    yeah, she is :love:
    Does that mean you're completely finished with Scarlet now?
    yeah, i am :love: unless there were more that i didn't know about... other then the post game stuffs... i mean, i've done the hidden professor cutscene as the crystal pool, already :3
    Having Carmine be a shiny and Kieran be a normal Furret works really well!
    great :D
    They are all in the Field egg group, so there's no issues on that front. It's whatever sounds the best to you I'd say.
    i just checked... that's true :3

but then... wouldn't their grandma have to also be a furret , to have given birth to kieran's mum? *wherever she is* :hattremhuh:

i'd say she'd be a shiny furret
    & grandpa would be..... his arbok... :hattremhuh:
    :woop:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • someone on here needs to make that happen for the laughing one :coolrim:

You could always mention it as a suggestion in the Migration feedback thread, that way the Owner/Admins can see it.

yeah, i am :love: unless there were more that i didn't know about... other then the post game stuffs... i mean, i've done the hidden professor cutscene as the crystal pool, already :3

There's nothing I'm aware of anyway.

i just checked... that's true :3

but then... wouldn't their grandma have to also be a furret , to have given birth to kieran's mum? *wherever she is* :hattremhuh:

i'd say she'd be a shiny furret & grandpa would be..... his arbok... :hattremhuh:

It depends on which side of the family their grandparents are from. If they are the kids' father's parents, the grandmother doesn't need to be a Furret, if they are the kids' mother's parents, she does need to be one. I don't know if the game ever says which side of the family they are on sadly.

Years
  • You could always mention it as a suggestion in the Migration feedback thread, that way the Owner/Admins can see it.
    ooh, good idea! i'll try that:love: :mareepwave: :coolrim::woop:

There's nothing I'm aware of anyway.
    then i'm done with scarlet & on detective pikachu returns now :woop:
    until i decide to finish getting all the sandwich recipes that is :>

speaking of detective pikachu returns, i've been working on & making this :D it's gonna be not on the mainline game pmd side but on the actual pmd side of pokemon :>*probably using skytemple :woop: *
    It depends on which side of the family their grandparents are from. If they are the kids' father's parents, the grandmother doesn't need to be a Furret, if they are the kids' mother's parents, she does need to be one. I don't know if the game ever says which side of the family they are on sadly.
    i don't know about all that complicated stuff,
    but i think they are the kids mother's parents :3

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • then i'm done with scarlet & on detective pikachu returns now :woop:
    until i decide to finish getting all the sandwich recipes that is :>

Awesome, and congrats again on finishing the Scarlet Dexes!

speaking of detective pikachu returns, i've been working on & making this :D it's gonna be not on the mainline game pmd side but on the actual pmd side of pokemon :>*probably using skytemple :woop: *
    View attachment 159257

I don't really know Detective Pikachu, but it's cool you're working on a story about it!

i don't know about all that complicated stuff,
    but i think they are the kids mother's parents :3

If you're pretty sure they are the mother's parents then the grandma will indeed have to be a Furret.

Years
  • Awesome, and congrats again on finishing the Scarlet Dexes!
    I don't really know Detective Pikachu,
    haven't you seen the detective pikachu movie? it & it's previous detective pikachu game is based on that :3 :woop: :love:
    but it's cool you're working on a story about it!
    what do you think of enlil's short description, i wonder? :3

edit at 7:56 pm on 11/5/24: i updated it for right now :D
    If you're pretty sure they are the mother's parents then the grandma will indeed have to be a Furret.
    great! :love:

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • haven't you seen the detective pikachu movie? it & it's previous detective pikachu game is based on that :3 :woop: :love:

I have not. It didn't seem like something that would interest me. The games being based off the movie make sense though.

what do you think of enlil's short description, i wonder? :3

He sounds like what I'd imagine a detective would be like haha. :p

edit at 7:56 pm on 11/5/24: i updated it for right now :D
    View attachment 159409

Neat!

Great! It looks really good!

i made the shinies for potlean eevee, flareon, slyveon, mew & raichu :3 again, it's their regular shiny colour :woop:

View attachment 159412 View attachment 159413 View attachment 159414 View attachment 159415
    View attachment 159416

The recolors look nice!

edit at 2:35 pm: i just made mitoi's shiny :3
    View attachment 159422

That one is... Kinda hard to spot. Would make hunting for one like the shiny hunt for Tandemaus.

Years
  • I have not. It didn't seem like something that would interest me. The games being based off the movie make sense though.
    the detective pikachu movie is live action :3
    He sounds like what I'd imagine a detective would be like haha. :p
    yeah :love:

he likes chesto berry juice (aka: coffee) :3
    Great! It looks really good!

The recolors look nice!
    they're the regular shiny colours, though :3

That one is... Kinda hard to spot. Would make hunting for one like the shiny hunt for Tandemaus.
    😯
    do you like it, though, i wonder? :3

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • the detective pikachu movie is live action :3

I can't imagine live action Pokemon movies happen too often, so it's cool that Detective Pikachu was made that way.

yeah :love:

he likes chesto berry juice (aka: coffee) :3

I always got the impression that Snorlax enjoyed Chesto Berries, yet they're always asleep... I guess the stay awake nature of coffee doesn't work on them. :p

they're the regular shiny colours, though :3

But those colors look nice on your drawings. :p

😯
    do you like it, though, i wonder? :3

Enough? I'm not as much into shinies that look almost the exact same as the regular colors, because beyond the 'rare' factor, it makes it hard to find a reason to hunt shinies like that over others due to them looking so close to the originals.

i made this for my sonas today :woop:
    View attachment 159471

Cool!

Years
  • I can't imagine live action Pokemon movies happen too often, so it's cool that Detective Pikachu was made that way.
    I always got the impression that Snorlax enjoyed Chesto Berries, yet they're always asleep... I guess the stay awake nature of coffee doesn't work on them. :p
    i guess so :3
    But those colors look nice on your drawings. :p
    thanks! :love:
    Enough? I'm not as much into shinies that look almost the exact same as the regular colors,
    😯
    because beyond the 'rare' factor, it makes it hard to find a reason to hunt shinies like that over others due to them looking so close to the originals.
    yeah, i think i can get that :3
    who knows... i might change it's shiny colour sometime down the line :>

the cat is based on the cat player in a newly released switch game called ''little kitty, big city'' :3
    https://www.nintendo.com/en-gb/Game...d-software/Little-Kitty-Big-City-2372180.html
    i'm gonna buy it on eshop right now... :D

edit at 7:47 pm: i just bought it & is downloading now :D... edit at 8:15 pm: it just finished downloading sucessfully :3 :love:

what do you think of it & the other two sonas, i wonder? :woop: (pony sona & hamtaro-sona) :3

Last edited:
    Back