• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VII] Looking for a breloom or shroomish of any kind, offering a protean froakie for it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Days
    • she/her
    • Seen Dec 31, 2023
    I am in desperate need of a shroomish or breloom of any kind. Level, gender, nature, IVs, etc does not matter. I am offering a protean froakie for this. If someone would help me, I would greatly appreciate it!! Thank you

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    I am in desperate need of a shroomish or breloom of any kind. Level, gender, nature, IVs, etc does not matter. I am offering a protean froakie for this. If someone would help me, I would greatly appreciate it!! Thank you

Could breed one quick to trade away.

3DS Friend Code: 4210 - 4539 - 8161
    In-game name: Deva

Does not really need the Froakie, so trade whatever you want.

Days
    • she/her
    • Seen Dec 31, 2023
    Thank you so much!! I may be a bit slow with the process as I have not traded in awhile, but I greatly appreciate it!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Says "Friend Code not valid". Just making sure, but is that a 3DS Friend Code?

If so, try going into Festival Plaza. Currently there and connected to the Internet.

Days
    • she/her
    • Seen Dec 31, 2023
    Oh. my apologies!! I mixed up the last 2 digits, they should be 66, not 88. The full code is:
    1607-6742-6366

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back