• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] LF Trade Evo/Version Exclusives Base Game - Scarlet/Violet

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Hello. I just started playing Pokemon Scarlet a month or so ago, and I finally want to complete the pokedex. I am very close to being done, just need version exclusives, trade evo's and Finizen evolution if possible. I will do trade backs if the pokemon is important to you like Miraidon, Scizor or Ceruledge. (Just examples if everyone of these are important i will still trade them back to you.) Thank you for understanding and I hope to hear from someone soon.

Currently looking for the following pokemon -

Misdreavus
    Gulpin
    Either Ceruledge or if possible the Malicious Armour
    Passimian
    Clauncher
    Iron Jugulis
    Iron Thorns
    Miraidon

Edit 2) Removed some more. Surprise trade all day for just a few.

Last edited:
    Days
    Hello. I just started playing Pokemon Scarlet a month or so ago, and I finally want to complete the pokedex. I am very close to being done, just need version exclusives, trade evo's and Finizen evolution if possible. I will do trade backs if the pokemon is important to you like Miraidon, Scizor or Ceruledge. (Just examples if everyone of these are important i will still trade them back to you.) Thank you for understanding and I hope to hear from someone soon.

Currently looking for the following pokemon -

Misdreavus
    Gulpin
    Either Ceruledge or if possible the Malicious Armour
    Passimian
    Clauncher
    Iron Jugulis
    Iron Thorns
    Miraidon

Edit 2) Removed some more. Surprise trade all day for just a few.
    I can get you your entire list. Miraidon has to be a touch-trade (please use your Koraidon for the touch-trade), and I'd like to do that one first. You may keep the rest (I'll stick the malicious armor on one of the other pokémon)--just send me back any pokémon you're ok with never seeing again.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I can get you your entire list. Miraidon has to be a touch-trade (please use your Koraidon for the touch-trade), and I'd like to do that one first. You may keep the rest (I'll stick the malicious armor on one of the other pokémon)--just send me back any pokémon you're ok with never seeing again.
    Thank you so much for helping me. I unfortunately don't know how touch trade works. Is that a union circle thing? Can't wait to get this started.

Oh and I do not need Iron Thorns anymore. Got that guy yesterday through surprise trade.

Edit: Went through my dex and I suppose I need Iron Moth as well.

Last edited:
    Days
    Thank you so much for helping me. I unfortunately don't know how touch trade works. Is that a union circle thing? Can't wait to get this started.

Oh and I do not need Iron Thorns anymore. Got that guy yesterday through surprise trade.

Edit: Went through my dex and I suppose I need Iron Moth as well.
    I'm around now if you're available. Touch trade is trading then trading back. I'm logging on now to catch an Iron Moth for you.

edit: have the Iron Moth

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I'm around now if you're available. Touch trade is trading then trading back. I'm logging on now to catch an Iron Moth for you.

edit: have the Iron Moth
    I am ready and good to go. I will set the link code 2365

Back