• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jigglypuff's Pokemon Garden

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    I had posted this.. but I am going to post it again..

This is my new website... hmmmm... but It's better than the old one I used to have. Now you can comment on it a little bit. I am still working on the content and the banner. It should be done sometime in october or early november. It depends on my homework, so please be patient.

www.jigglypuffpkmngarden.tk

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Doesn't seem correctly image mapped for Mozilla. I'm using it, and I couldn't use the Enter Forums etc near the Swablu, I had to click the enter link at the bottom to get in.

Unless you just haven't put links there or something.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    It scrolls to the right and it's hard to see the white on the lilac colour. Either darken the white or darken the lilac. And make the hot pink fit in better, too. It and the scrollbars are too contrasty. Add actual content. Don't expect affiliaties to get 100 hits a day unless you get around that mark, which, without actual proof, is questionable. (Your top banner doesn't seem to work, btw. =\)

Sorry for being so harsh on rating, but I'm sick and tired of people just posting websites with no content. -_-

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Hmmm... I am currently working on the Pokemon R/S Section.. I will work on the other sections soon.

Problem with mozilla.. What? I will post the code here so someone can fix it

PHP:
    <map id="FPMap0">
    <area alt="Goes to the Home Page" coords="28, 295, 96, 324" shape="rect" href="/jpgarden/home.shtml" />
    <area alt="Add your Website to the Topsites" coords="282, 293, 382, 320" shape="rect" href="/jpgarden/topsites/" />
    <area alt="Sign our guestbook. Send your feedback!" coords="11, 118, 131, 150" shape="rect" href="https://" />
    <area alt="Talk about pokemon from people around the world!" coords="300, 113, 385, 145" shape="rect" href="/jpgarden/forums" />
    </map>

Back