• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#JennyLivesMatter

Years
  • I think that you are forgetting somebody officer. #GrowlitheLivesMatter too! What about your brave furry companions who put themselves in danger to protect you and save the world? The units of loyal police pokemon who take attacks meant for you, stop and catch criminals like Team Rocket, sniff out Voltorb when there is an explosion threat, detect counterfeit healing items and serve as search and rescue pokemon for the missing, trapped and injured. No mention of the International Police Growlithe Foundation? No support.

#JennyLivesMatter

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I think that you are forgetting somebody officer. #GrowlitheLivesMatter too! What about your brave furry companions who put themselves in danger to protect you and save the world? The units of loyal police pokemon who take attacks meant for you, stop and catch criminals like Team Rocket, sniff out Voltorb when there is an explosion threat, detect counterfeit healing items and serve as search and rescue pokemon for the missing, trapped and injured. No mention of the International Police Growlithe Foundation? No support.

#JennyLivesMatter

Arcanine, Flamethrower!

Years
  • Arcanine, Flamethrower!

I know, a life of service, and the Jennies can't even remember his name. I remember hearing about this scandal on the Teachy TV.

This is all the more reason I think to support your local Pokemon center instead. The Chanseys there seem to be treated with so much more respect, and the work that the Nurse Joys are doing has been more successful honestly than the Jennies. I don't know of one case of an injured pokemon not being fully healed at their medical centers.

Years
  • I love this thread! I like both Jenny and Growlithe. Good Pokemon for sure! Jenny always was an interesting character and someone I looked forward to seeing in the anime.

Back