• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GT Quiz Thread (CURRENTLY TRYING TO FIX SOLUM)

Years
    1. How responsible would you say you are with money?
    A) I save more than I spend! (Sea, 1 pt)
    B) I spend whatever i have! (Sky, 1 pt)
    C) Spend some, save some (Earth, 1 pt)

2. Imagine you're buried under tons of homework from school (not a fun thing to imagine!). How would you deal with this?
    A) Attempt to do as much homework as possible in one go, so I have more free time later. (Earth, 1pt)
    B) Split the workload. Do some of the homework now, take some breaks, do some of it later. (Sea 1pt)
    C) Leave it until the last minute. I work better under pressure, anyway. (Sky, 1pt)

3. What kind of traits do you usually look for when making friends?
    A) Friends who like to have fun! We only have one life and we have to make the most of it. (Sky, 1pt)
    B) Friends who take life pretty seriously and are responsible with their time. (Earth, 1pt)
    C) Friends who are very low-key and relaxing to be around. Perhaps do a bit of activities here and there with them but nothing too socially draining. (Sea, 1pt)

the best way to go about this imo would be to distribute questions pretty evenly so it'd lessen the workload. these are the questions i've come up with so far based on traits, but let me know if i need to fix anything!

Last edited:
    Years
    You're in a fierce Pokemon battle and your opponent sends out their Centiskorch, who do you send out against it?
    1. Pelipper (Sky, 1pt)
    2. Tyranitar (Earth, 2 pts)
    3. Gliscor (Earth, 1 pt)
    4. Barraskewda (Sea, 2 pts)
    5. Noivern (Sky, 2 pts)
    6. Gyarados (Sea, 1 pt)

Which of these games would you rather play?
    1. Hades (Earth)
    2. Mario Party (Sky)
    3. RimWorld (Sea)

Everyone has different strengths. Which of these best describes you?
    1. I'm creative and a born leader. (Sea)
    2. I'm courageous and adventurous. (Sky)
    3. I'm strong-willed and ambitious. (Earth)

Which of these Pokemon moves do you like best?
    1. Metronome (Sky)
    2. Focus Energy (Earth)
    3. Present (Sea)

Based answers off April's personality traits list. Can come up with more if it's needed.

Years
    Nothing beats a good spot of television. What program do youj put on?

1. Crime (Sea, 1 pt)
    2. Sports (Sky, 1 pt)
    3. Documentary (Earth, 1 pt)
    4. Murder Mystery (Sea, 2 pts)
    5. Rom-com (Sky, 2 pts)
    6. Thriller (Earth, 2pts)

You've just discovered a new song and love it, how do you listen to it?

1. Over and over again, it's so good I won't listen to anything else for a week! (Sky)
    2. It'll go into a special playlist of songs I particularly like, so I can go back to it easily (Sea)
    3. As much as I like it, it will go in its relevant place like everything else does. (Earth)

If you had a warning label, what would it say?

1. WARNING: Limitless energy, most likely to be seen bouncing off the walls! (Sky)
    2. WARNING: Much smarter than you are... and knows it. (Sea)
    3. WARNING: Is very stubborn, I will get my own way! (Earth)

It's your turn to pick where you're going for the next vacation. Where do you go?

1. A theme park - loads of activites and super fun! (Sky, 1 pt)
    2. A coastal stayaway - as long as we're by the sea, it doesn't matter. (Sea, 1 pt)
    3. Somewhere with lots of landmark and ruins - somewhere that Nature can really be appreciated (Earth, 1 pt)
    4. A city getaway - Stay in the heart of the action, partying day and night! (Sky, 2 pts)
    5. A cruise - nothing beats floating along the waves whilst in the lap of luxury (Sea, 2 pts)
    6. A hiking holiday in the mountains somewhere (Earth, 2 pts)

Favourite school subject?
    1. Maths (Sea, 1pt)
    2. Sports (Sky, 1pt)
    3. Geography (Earth, 1pt)
    4. Art//Music/Similar (Sea, 2pts)
    5. Drama/Public Speaking (Sky, 2 pts)
    6. Foreign Languages (German, French etc.) (Earth, 2 pts)

Years

Team Allocation Messages

Sky 1

[USERNAME] is a proud member of Team Caelum! You are the life and soul of the party, the centre of attention and you live for it. A free spirit, you happily take on each encounter and take the best out of it, whilst enjoying life to its fullest! Sky members therefore can take on any situation they face and come out the victor. Typical Caelum members will be:

Adaptable
    Free-spirited
    Playful

Sky 2

[USERNAME] praises the winds, as they are a member of Team Caelum! You're known to be a kind, fun-loving person who's simultaneously all over the place but also in everyone's face. Everyone definitely knows when a Caleum member enters the room and that person can guarantee to pick up the spirits once they do, with their chaotic energy and jovial demeanour. Typical Caelum members will be:

Chaotic
    Jovial
    Energetic

Sky 3

Hey! It's [USERNAME], a member of Team Caelum! They're all about living life to the full, having loads of fun on the way not letting anything stop them! Oh and whilst having an awesome time of course! And who else fits in our merry band better than [USERNAME]? Like their comrades, Caelum members are:

Free-spirited
    Playful
    Energetic

Sea 1

[USERNAME] has joined Team Aecor. You've been selected to join Team Aecor due to your mysterious nature, your unbreakable calmness and infinite poise, something guaranteed to stump the opposition. You can quickly read the atmosphere of and take control of the room in one swift motion, whilst still managing to maintain order and avoid confrontation. Typical Aecor members will be:

Enigmatic
    Critical
    Calm

Sea 2

[USERNAME] crashes into the opponents like the Aecor wave they are! You're known to be a dominating force, quick to rise like a surging wave. You embrace this intense energy and apply it to everything you do, producing incredible results but potentially at the expense of leaving others behind, as once you've started you definitely can't stop. Typical Aecor members will be:

Dominant
    Intense
    Tempermenta

Sea 3

[USERNAME] is a proud member of Team Aecor. We're always happy to see people with qualities such as yours. People that embrace amazing creative energy, being able to spin masterpieces out of almost nothing. The creative process is a turbulent one, normally you start off in a vortex of self-doubt and perfectionism, before reaching the serene calm where you've managed to perfect your piece. Typical Aecor members will be:

Creative
    Critical
    Calm

Earth 1

[USERNAME] is a proud member of Team Solum. You're not quite as hot-headed as your Caelum counterparts, however what you lack in impulse you make up for in stubbornness. You will be there until the end to make sure that the job gets done and gets done well. A perfectly strong mindset for someone as unwavering and determined as yourself. Typical Solum members will be:

Unwavering
    Stubborn
    Determined

Earth 2

Team Solum welcomes another member - [USERNAME]! You show a huge level of responsibility, which combined with your pragmatic nature and being able to stand strong in the face of adversity, means there's no mountain you cannot climb. You set your eyes on one goal and you WILL achieve it, no matter what is thrown at you. Typical Solum members will be:

Steadfast
    Responsible
    Pragmatic

Earth 3

[USERNAME] joins the ranks at Team Solum. You are always thinking long and hard about not only the task at hand, but its long-term effects and how best to prevent them being bad. It may take you a while to come up with solution unlike your fellow Aecor members, but your resolution is one that will never falter for years to come. Your approach is to the point and methodical, keeping everyone's best interests to heart and making sure it's done with the utmost care, even if this takes a very long time. Typical Solum members will be:

Patient
    Thoughtful
    Practical

Last edited:
    Years
    Here's three more.

How are you most like to spend your free time?
    1. Drawing (Sea)
    2. Reading (Earth)
    3. Gaming (Sky)

Which Pokemon nature best describes you?
    1. Jolly (Sky, 2pts)
    2. Serious (Earth, 2pts)
    3. Naughty (Sea, 1pt)
    4. Calm (Sea, 2pts)
    5. Careful (Earth, 1pt)
    6. Quirky (Sky, 1pt)

How do you feel about spicy food?
    1. Love it! (Sky)
    2. I prefer more mild flavours. (Earth)
    3. Sometimes I like it. Sometimes I don't feel like it. (Sea)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    If you went through with that high school band, it would be named:
    1. Tina Turner Overdrive (Sky)
    2. The Psychedelic Bubblegum Machines (Sea)
    3. Of Bricklayers and Dentists (Earth)

Your patron Digimon is:
    1. Akatorimon (Sky)
    2. Deramon (Earth)
    3. Tylomon (Sea)

Years
    If you went through with that high school band, it would be named:
    1. Tina Turner Overdrive (Sky)
    2. The Psychedelic Bubblegum Machines (Sea)
    3. Of Bricklayers and Dentists (Earth)

Before I continue I just have to say I absolutely LOVE this question.

Now I think we need to make some tweaks and perhaps maybe add some more questions if we're up to it? Basically after the initial round of participants, it looks like Solum/Earth is getting next to no one in the team unless they're auto-balanced in (I think so far ONE person has naturalyl drafted into it?)

So the obvious issue is that questions seem to be skewed towards the other two and therefore Solum is going to feel like that team that no one wants to be in, 'cause they're not picking those questions right? So I've read through and decided to implement a few tweaks I'd like feedback on. Now this isn't saying the questions suck or whatever, just that's where I think the easiest change can be made to hopefully correct this skew a little bit.

That combined with a few more questions I think might do the trick of harmonising the balance a bit more. Proposed changes in BLUE.

What kind of traits do you usually look for when making friends?

A) Friends who like to have fun! We only have one life and we have to make the most of it. (Sky, 1pt)
    B) Friends who take life pretty seriously and are responsible with their time. (Earth, 1pt) / Friends that are responsible and are great listeners, offering great advice in times of need. (Earth, 1pt)
    C) Friends who are very low-key and relaxing to be around. Perhaps do a bit of activities here and there with them but nothing too socially draining. (Sea, 1pt)

Which of these Pokemon moves do you like best?
    1. Metronome (Sky) / Rain Dance (Sea)
    2. Focus Energy (Earth) / Petal Dance (Earth)
    3. Present (Sea) / Quiver Dance(Sky)

If you had a warning label, what would it say?
    1.WARNING: Limitless energy, most likely to be seen bouncing off the walls! (Sky)
    2.WARNING: Much smarter than you are... and knows it. (Sea)
    3.WARNING: Is very stubborn, I will get my own way! (Earth) / WARNING: I'm going to do this and you can't stop me! (Earth)

Favourite school subject?
    1. Maths (Sea, 1pt)
    2. Sports (Sky, 1pt)
    3. Geography (Earth, 1pt) / Languages (German, French etc.) (Earth, 1pt)
    4. Art//Music/Similar (Sea, 2pts)
    5. Drama/Public Speaking (Sky, 2 pts)
    6. Languages (German, French etc.) (Earth, 2 pts) / Sciences (Earth, 2 pts)

Which Pokemon nature best describes you?
    1. Jolly (Sky, 2pts)
    2. Serious (Earth, 2pts)
    3. Naughty (Sea, 1pt) / Naughty (Sky, 1pt)
    4. Calm (Sea, 2pts)
    5. Careful (Earth, 1pt)
    6. Quirky (Sky, 1pt) / Quirky (Sea, 1pt)

In terms of some extra questions:

If you were forced into gladiatorial combat, but could only choose a weapon that isn't typically considered a weapon, what non-conventional weapon would you choose?
    1. An octopus tentacle (Sea)
    2. A brick in a sock (Earth)
    3. Last night's awful Tiktoks (Sky)

What sport would you like to compete in professionally if you had the ability and skill to?
    1. Archery (Sea)
    2. Snowboarding (Earth)
    3. Basketball (Sky)

What fantasy creature would you love to bring into the real world?
    1. Mermaid (Sea)
    2. Unicorn (Earth)
    3. Phoenix (Sky)

Back