• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Da Very 1st roleplay on the new community

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
Years
  • Inuyasha said:
    Rarest card? ...keh. Ok. first off. you leave your spirit cards on the feild, i kill them, you cant get them back without fiber jar. now, if you noticed... i only said that "its not ALWAYS a good thing." did i say never? no. if you have cards like yata or great long nose, leave them out if they cant do anything about it... but me, i often use dark dust spirit. summon him, all the other monsters are destroyed, do 2200 dir damage, then monster reborn a high defense monster, let them summon, and do it again. 4400 damage. one monster dead... and you can still summon something else and do it again. so, listen next time, before you rips throats out. now, secondly, the whole 'rare hunter' thing... its lame. you wouldnt get my rarest card if you kicked me in the jimmy.
    *pathetic laugh* Who said I need to get Hino back? He could get Trap Holed for all I care. You can play all your best cards but uless you can make a 1400 - 1650 mosters attack close 100, 000 then I think you may aswell exit this topic now. And I can tell im gonna beat you know that you have foolisly give one of your combo's away.

Just with that last post I have figured you out. There is a reason why I would put the Spirits machine on the feild, to deck your 40 card deck and for another purpose I won't let slip out. Some n00b could put stupid God cards in his deck but I wouldn't care.

All I need is to Raigeki, Heavy Storm. And uless you have 3 Kuribo's you will get unspeakable life point damage, And the funny thing is I can do this all with a deck that cost less than $30. Most people will waste there lives getting the so called "best monsters" but I end up shoving there $50 cards back in there faces. You name the card and I can either negate it or kill it all together.

P.S. In YGO when they go to battle city, anyone who wins has the right to take there opponents rarest card, so I dunno why you are mistaking me for some crackhead rare hunter.

Last edited:

toxantic

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • All right now. Heh. ^^;; Last time I checked this was an RP, so uh.. could you two grow up and stop bickering. Thanks a bunch. ^_^

Name: Dominique
    Bio: Dominique is a shy one, who usually does not even want to duel, he attempts to turn away from all tournaments but his friends push him forward.
    Deck: Emotionless Vice.....

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • ^.^. Too bad i dont use spirit monsters, or you would know my combo. And you made no reference to battle city, and thus did not know what you were talking about. For future reference, It might be good to not be so vague on some things. Arigatou! Kk Elijah-sensei. I'm done, gomen nasai. So yeah... when is the role playing part of this starting?

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • Okay ill join, even though im starting a battle city 2 (copyright, don't copy!) rp soon...

Name:Kamaru Mononoke
    Bio:Kinda tall, red/black spiky hair, leather biker outfit with fire symbol on back, rides on motorcycle, loner
    Deck: Fire Deck
    deck leader is Tyrant Dragon
    Element:Fire
    Type:Dragon
    ATK:2900
    DFN:2400
    Effect:<if you don't know pm me>

Back