• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Cosmega’s Random Sketchez

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Hello everyone, it's me, your favourite rice lover, with a new art thread… again! :D
I've realized how long it's been since the last time I've drawn, and I thought I'd share with you some random sketchez (yes, with a z) I made, old or new.
For now, I'm not that motivated in drawing, so I'm gonna show you some old sketchez/drawings of mine, so enjoy!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Hey, so, umm, today my art teacher taught me how to draw faces/heads, and, as much as my art style is not realism, I gotta admit, I think I managed to make a masterpiece:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
So I was just randomly scribbling on my tablet and when I took a closer look to what I made, I noticed that I accidentally drew Inteleon:

Spoiler:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Hey, drew a little Lapras today, I hope you like it! :D

Spoiler:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Me and my friends had to make a poster based on an extreme sport we invented, so I drew it.

May I present to you…

Mountain climbing… but with monkey bars!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Helo

So, you know those models that you sketch before making the actual drawing, ya know, like this:
Spoiler:

So one day I just randomly thought "What if it was a robot?" so I made a robot
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Hello
Haven't posted here in a while and decided to finally do it. Here are a few drawings I made a while back (I'm too lazy to draw anything)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Wow! This place sure is empty and… well… untouched for, like, 2 months! I've gotta do something about it! Here, it's an art exercise I did in class, about hot and cold colours. Don't know what those are? Google it! :D

Spoiler:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
(don't mind me, just posting some random new thing after nearly two months)

I just had this very stupid idea for a Fakemon and I wanted to show you:

Spoiler:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
shut up I can post whenever I want to, you can't control me! Long live procrastination!

Anatomy class. Yup.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
No, this thread is not updating because it's dead; I am just very lazy.

Anyway, thought I'd post something because I've been neglecting my own threads for so long.

So… uhh… here is my terrible attempt at lighting:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back