• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Comedy Contest Planning

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    So then sorry for the abrutness of this post but Bgt is the only staff member willing to help. But he needs it to be tomorrow or Sunday. Is it possible?

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Hey, I had no clue either... hmm, categories...

Not too much, but not too little... I have only one category in mind for right now. Yo momma jokes... but I'm not sure how that would work out, to be honest, and it's a little specific as well.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    When did this happen? Oh well I guess we have everything in order except for categories.
    He VMed me.
    Hey, I had no clue either... hmm, categories...

Not too much, but not too little... I have only one category in mind for right now. Yo momma jokes... but I'm not sure how that would work out, to be honest, and it's a little specific as well.
    We don't have to have categories. Just joke about anything.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    I thought we were doing divisions... maybe seperate it into 4 divisions each one you can joke about what you want. We get 4 winners from that, and then these four compete for the title of Best Comedian.

Back