• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beat Misty got cut how do i teach it?

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    So i am playing Pokemon Yellow and man i can't remember anything from when i played it on my original GBC. I have beaten Brock and Misty so far, how do i teach the HMs you get from them? I see TMs in my items tab but i don't see Cut and whatever you get from Brock.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Obtained the ability to use Flash and Cut outside of battle. Did not actually acquire those HMs themselves yet, however. Look for HM 01: Cut aboard the SS Anne and HM 05: Flash through Diglett Tunnel (both near Vermilion City)

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Obtained the ability to use Flash and Cut outside of battle. Did not actually acquire those HMs themselves yet, however. Look for HM 01: Cut aboard the SS Anne and HM 05: Flash through Diglett Tunnel (both near Vermilion City)
    awesome thanks.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Also in the underground pathway i thought i remember a bunch of things being down there. plus you are told people drop things there all the time but i don't see anything there do i need flash first?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Also in the underground pathway i thought i remember a bunch of things being down there. plus you are told people drop things there all the time but i don't see anything there do i need flash first?
    Finds a few things down there, yes. Only lights up dark areas with Flash (see: only Rock Tunnel in Kanto). Hid all the items down there. Picks them up by hitting A in the exact right spot. Recommends grabbing the Itemfinder to locate them. Grabs the Itemfinder from one of Oak's aides, in one of the buildings separating the routes.

Back