• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Ask _confused_piplup_ anything

Years
    Okay, I'll ask a serious question then. :p

What made you want to go into psychology?

Surely the fact that I was seeing a therapist myself and I realized that I would have quite enjoyed being a therapist. I actually considered psychology back in high school as well, because Freud fascinated me. Psychology as a science is pretty much different from that and it evolved. Now there's less philosophy and more science, which I like because people actually start considering psychology a science.
    I am a shy person, but I realized that despite everything some people tend to open themselves up with me and talk to me about their issues. In general I like listening to other people' stories and such (and maybe learn myself something from them), so I also have this desire to help people.
    That said, becoming a therapist and see if i'm gonna enjoy it is another subject lol

Years
    How hard has college been? I'd like to get some advice for when I do it!
    College, or better, uni has been alright. Some subjects are indeed more difficult than others and some professors are more demanding. I cantysay if it's gonna be the same for you, but for me what helps is that I have quite developed a good way to approach exams. You're going to do that as you pass exams. My biggest advice is probably that you shouldn't postpone things. The more time you have, the better organized you can be.

Would you consider yourself an early bird or a night owl?
    Definitely an early bird. I like night and I like staying up and doing some activities at night, but I have a big tendency to wake up early in the morning, so I tend to be more of an early bird.

Years
    Ciao di nuovo :woop:

What's your bucket list for places and countries to visit in the future?
    Ciao <3

I would really like to visit LA, Paris, obviously Japan and Australia!
    what's your favorite outdoor activity and how often do you get to do it?
    Outdoor activity? What does that mean?
    Yeah, despite knowing it's not too healthy, I can have fun in very different ways at home, so I have like a 100 of indoors activities I prefer to outdoors one. My favorite sport is swimming, which I don't practice, but that wouldn't probably count as outdoor lol. That said, I actually really like walking. So, I walk to go to most places and I like walking both in the city and in more natural paths. I like taking long walls as well. So, I do that. I used to run every morning during summer.I very rarely do that now lol, but you would often find me swimming in the sea lol. How often is idk a couple/three times a week, but not very long walks. I think once every two week a pretty long walk lol.

Back