• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
There's just so many… but the first one I thought of is Abyss Shriek from Hollow Knight. I wish I had the power to unleash spirit essence from the void using only my screams.

Speaking of magic, what is your favourite magic system you've seen in any type of media (be it videogames, board games, tv shows, movies, etc.)?

Days
I didn't knew what Magic system is, so I searched on Google and got this result :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_System

If I recall correctly, Card Magic of Dynamo: Magician Impossible is what seems amazing to see. And in games, most magics are offensive with either of Staffs or Spells or Tomes. I am not much interested in that kind of offense in my style of play, although I remember a cross-term called something like Mage-Knight or Rune-Knight, who was having mix capability of both Melee and Magic Classes. I am not able to remember which game it actually was !

Apart from these, I like Magic Room, Trick Room, Switcheroo, Destiny Bond, Substitute, etc. from Pokemon Series.

And since games were mentioned, which type of weapon you like ? ( Sword/Bow/Maces/Hammer/Spear/Axe/etc )

Days
7/10

Our thoughts and thinking results in what we do, so if I consider myself and my life weak within myself, then I cannot make progress. But saying this doesn't means negligent. I am grateful for all the good and nice is there in my life. Health issues are not much prevalent, until I am affected by external factors. 3 points deducted due to the targets which I failed to reach convincingly and reached there with mediocre outputs rather than higher quality.

I need to work on self improvement in order to overcome all the obstacles holding me back.

I was in mart yesterday, and there I saw variety of toothbrushes and they were labeling their features like Charcoal-activated bristle, herbs infused bristles, etc. So those feature are actually effective and better than normal toothbrushes ?

Days
Most play equipment were "hijacked" by the girls, and I am not so comfortable playing with them around me, so I usually went to Monkey Bars or similar caged structure where I tried to find tougher ways to reach to the top or center of the structure.

What is/was your favorite subject in school ?

Years
Only one I tried I never finished. Never even got to the first gym as I was already bored of the grinding by then.
I already don't like grinding in the mainline Pokemon games, there's no hecking way I'm doing any in an unofficial game.

Guess the question doesn't have to be about Pokemon fangames, but I don't really play stuff like mods all that much so it's the only one to come to mind.
Anyway I can't really answer that =P

What's the last game you completed? =3

Back