• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] a radiant gallery ☆ (updated 13 april)

Years
Spoiler:

caramel and strawberry

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
Years
Holy...Your art is gorgeous! That chalk-like brush is perfect in your lineart, it's just...Wow.

Pink Venusaur makes me want to play Kanto games just to be disappointed with green Venusaur.

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
Years
I like your style and use of pastel colors. You are talented Sheep. Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing these with us.

Years
It's been a little while since I drew properly because of other distractions, but I entered the speed art challenge event for our Get-Together! Here's my first session result:

Spoiler:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Gorgeous work as always, Janna!

I'd like to get better at drawing Pokémon, and I have to ask, what sort of techniques do you generally use? Do you draw intuitively, or do you sketch out the basic shapes and draw over that, or something else?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I can't believe its been that long. It's adorable and I love how you made them shiny.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
Wow, a thread being kept alive this long, and rightfully so - your work is lovely~

I am a sucker for those textured lines and your color palettes are delicious! Your style also has a very distinctive crispy softness to it. Keep it up! :3

Years
Spoiler:

Oof art block has kept me away for a while. Here's my final product for the Speed Art challenge in this year's Get-Together! Drawn on a time limit, in 30 seconds/3 minutes/30 minutes from left to right.

Back