• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

master cloning club

sceptile_two

sceptile
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 3, 2007
welcome to
MCC.png
in is a honer to in here because when you join you will be know as a master cloner and if you would like you clone pokemon and give them away or when you trade you clone the pokemon you got so they still have it(opnation)
co owner_____ signature maker gamebossone
signature maker________ need spaces to be filled and more members
~members~
gamebossone
---------
i have just started this club and if you would like to join post then pm me with how you clone and if you want to be co owner you need to show me how good of a cloner you are for signature makers you dont have to be a cloner but you do have to make signatures for people to use for the club and if you decide to join you must have a llink in your sig or the signature the the signature peaple will be making(no signatures yet but still bust be a like in you sig)this club is now opened and ready for peaple to join

If you are a member please please either make or use a banner for the club and it MUST have a link in it.here is one sig
we have one sig and that is the one in my sig you may use it if you like
action replays are welcome
we have a new sig for people to use
cooltext62069202.jpg

credit goes to gamebossone for making this awsome banner oh and every body who joins i will clone 1 pokemon of theres 2x times

Last edited:

sceptile_two

sceptile
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 3, 2007
yea i can and they are exatly the same still legit
i could clone very fast

Last edited:
Back