• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do u learn any Musical Instruments?

Do u learn any musical instruments?

• No, I don't

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • yes, piano (Grade1~4)

• yes, piano (grade5~diploma)

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • yes, violin/viola/cello/double bass (grade1~6)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, violin/viola/cello/double bass(grade7/up)

• yes, woodwind (grade1~6)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • yes, woodwind (grade7/up)

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • yes, percussion

• yes, brass

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • yes, others

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
I just want to know what kind of instruments do you learn and what grade.

Please reply with your grading.
Thankyou^^

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I never learned any musical instruments cuz I'm not tat musically inclined...

but I can play the spoons...LOL

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
tmbjr said:
I never learned any musical instruments cuz I'm not tat musically inclined...

but I can play the spoons...LOL
Ah, yeah!
Self made instruments can be considered as "others" too!

John Denver

Banned
Years
I've always wanted to learn the violin because it is the most beautiful instrument in the world...and then the piano...but I learned the loud and hard to use trumpet...son-of-biscuit

BOO ya!

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
I have three-year of playing the saxophone. I never wanted to learn piano, violin, or any orchestra instrument cus I hate anything calm.. >.< I wanted saxophone cus it seemed cool.

Unfourtunately, I'm not in band anymore cus my teacher kicked me out cus I p***ed him off. I did graffiti, said bad words, and dressed gothic, and he said that if I was going to be in band, then I better change. I told him to *bleep* off so he kicked me out. He tried calling my mom, but I deleted the message on the answering machine. ^^;;

My family wanted me to try out for flute, but I said that's too d**** girly. >.<;;

My brother's learning violin! ^.^

~CaRtOON

PokeTrainerCarol

I wouldn't know where to vote...I play piano very good, I self-taught myself when I was 7 so I don't know what this grade thing is...

I just got enrolled into piano class and it's SO EASY because so many things that the teacher teaches I already taught myself...x_x so why waste so much money on private lessons when you can learn in 3 years of practicing by yourself? oh but this gotta help some anyways... ^_^

I want to learn how to play guitar!!
oh and I also played a little flute but I forgot everything now... ^^ >_>

And it's true, I don't enjoy playing piano right after listening to Linkin Park or Evanescence or Shakira x_x. Playing the piano really fast can be fun...:P but I do enjoy calm things too sometimes ^^ sometimes...sometimes I wish I could play a louder instrument (that would drive my dad nuts though...he hates all that extremely noisy noise...he likes classic rock >_>)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I used to play the trumpet, so I picked brass instruments. Well, I can still play the trumpet, but I haven't had lessons or practiced for around 2 years since I moved away from the school that had a band. ;_; I forgot to sign up for band at HS too, so... yeah. o.o I want to get back into lessons, though. The trumpet is an awesome instrument.

...even if it is really heavy and a major pain to tote around. o_O

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Yeah, playing the saxophone was really great. I luved playing it, too bad I had to blow it like always.. >.<;

You taught urself, Carol? Gee.. I can never teach myself anything especially at the age of 7 wow. Congrats for u, hun.

~CaRtOON

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I've learned the Flute for 1+ years... and I've learned the Piano since I was very small...And we're playing the recorder in school... And I know how to sing. n_n

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Nope, I can't play any instruments... ^_^; I guess I was too busy to learn or something.

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
WOW!! Who voted "grade7/up" for woodwind? o_O|||

By the way, which grade are you all in? (For self learners, base on the ranking of the songs you play.)

I'm taking grade7 piano this Novenber

Last edited:

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
I play the guitar, piano (by ear), a bit of cello, tenor saxophone, a bit of percussion, and eh... Thas' it, unless you count the 5 dollar recorder that's required. But this year I'm in the Concert Band, so I play the tenor sax! 7th grade, no literally, that's my grade. We play like Grade 2 to 4 music.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Well, im in 8th grade, i learned the Trombone for 3 months in the 6th grade, then for the rest of the year my teacher said i should play the tuba...then last year in 7th grade my teacher taught me the BASS GUITAR!!! YAY! im in jazz band and advanced band! :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I'm in 8th grade, but I don't go to a public school so I don't play any instruments. ^_^; I guess the one that I'm best at would be piano...

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Kayleigh said:
I'm in 8th grade, but I don't go to a public school so I don't play any instruments. ^_^; I guess the one that I'm best at would be piano...
ARRRR!!!
I must take diploma piano few years later!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Iv been playing drums since 5th grade. n.n() That's nearly six years now if I'm not mitaken. X.o() Last year I took guitar for a semmester, and I didn't really like the class. My brother gave me his electric guitar a few months later, and I enjoy electric alot more than acoustic...

That's really all. I'm not in a public school, so I take private lessons else where.

John Denver

Banned
Years
Seeing as I am half cuban and half puerto rican...I have extremely....and I mean EXTREMELY fast hands and fingers, and my fingers are very strong...so I am very good at hand drums...lovin it...

*stops the bragging*

man I SUCK!!!

:D

BOO ya!

Back