• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chris's Super PokéMart! Items, Rare Pokémon Legendaries, and GIVEAWAYS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
Years
  • Age 32
  • US
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
K You can get a Mew and don't forget about the giveaway around 3 PM EST. What would you offer for Darkrai?

nickelboy

i would probably trade a suicune or a level 100 milotic for one
if you would be willing to do it?

nickelboy

ok i will give you the suicune at the same time tommorrow, so the trade is darkrai, mew, and lugia for suicune, metagross, and articuno. and if you want any leftovers i can give em to you for free?

Last edited:

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
Years
  • Age 32
  • US
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
Sorry, I was talking to Queen Boo about the Darkrai. Is there anything else that you want?

nickelboy

i thought you were talking to me when you said "I'll take the Suicune . I have 2 Darkrais now." So I thought you were trading me one?So I thought it was for the suicune?

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
Years
  • Age 32
  • US
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
No, sorry I was talking to Queen Boo, next time I should be clearer when I post. Do you want a Deoxys w/ Masterball for it?

nickelboy

you're talking to me right?OK yea i'll do it for a suicune no prob. Just bring the 3 tommorrow at 2:45 or a little earlier even.

nickelboy

and I hope your talking about 3 p.m. eastern time right?

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
Years
  • Age 32
  • US
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
Yeah, After school. See you guys tomorrow, I'm going to bed.

nickelboy

ok i'll see you there at hopefully 3, try not to be later that 3:30 cause that is boring waiting at the connection screen.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
We had a trade in your old thread your Deoxys for my Jirachi. Can we still do the trade?

ahmose

I have a legit untouched Manaphy for your Deoxys ? I also have a level 52 Lugia.

nickelboy

im on the wifi now aight if you are there. hopefully you are so we can trade.

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 16, 2010
the giveaway's still today for the mewtwo, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back