• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Game Boy Advance users may go wireless

Years
Pokemon Red/blue Wireless Multiplayer

hi everyone i just found out dat pokemon fire red and leaf green will be da first games compatible with da new motorola wireless multiplayer adapter, da adapter is like a link cable with out da wire and u can be a couple of meters away, da new adapter will come out along with pokemon fire and leaf early next year in japan. Its used to enhance head-to-head battles, exchange of information, and communication with others.( dis thread will be used to talk about da wireless device and its compability with fire red and leaf green)

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Yea I saw that today. I cant wate to try it out on Fire Red. Oh here is a pic of it.
wirelessgba.jpg

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I merged them since he posted such a nice article. ^_^;

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
silverblade said:
If the wireless linker is out can we do also the things like we could with the infrared thing on gbc?
Who knows, we just have to wate till it comes out. Here is something off my site.
"There will be a new wireless device that will come with Fire Red and Leaf Green. This device is like a Link Cable but wireless, and it will be able to let up to five players play each other (mabe like a battle or something). You will be able to use this on the Game Boy Advance and the Game Boy Advance SP."

If you see it says up to five players.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
You should have just linked them to the article so you could plug your site Arcanine. ^_^;

It's a good idea, as long as the connection is fast and stable.

Back