• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years

PRR.jpg

Hack of: FireRed

Story.jpg

You are a member of Team Rocket, just assigned an important mission by your Leader, Giovanni.
It's a whole new adventure, when you enter the hectic life of Team Rocket.
Everything changes with your new profile. Nurse Joy won't let you heal your pokemon, and people attack you when you enter their houses.
Even the Police are out to get you, every step of the way.

Features.jpg

- Altered Maps
- New Tilesets (Unlikely)
- Diamond and Pearl Pokemon
- New Adventure
- New Goals (No Badges!)
- And much more!

Screenshot.jpg

Wanna See Some Screenshots?
Spoiler:

Need a Support Banner?
Spoiler:

Updates.jpg

Updates will go here, including eventual downloads and stuff.
Wonder what is going on right now?
I'm fixing up scripts in the beggining and shortly after the beggining, so I can eventually release my 1st Beta.
Meanwhile, I'm working on the 2nd "Goal". Mapping is almost finished for it, (90%), but, scripting, and events still have to be made, and lots of other editing.

Team.jpg

Wondering Who is Making This Hack?
Spoiler:

If you would like to help in production, give me a PM or post here.
I will not be needing any more Beta Testers though.

Credits:
Furanki PKMN Master
Foofatron
SNH
Zel

THANKS![/center]

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Every now and then a TR hack shows up. But this time it is rather confusing... Wasn't Maxie the Leader of Team Magma? (unless you had something else planned :D)

Well, the mapping is trying to be good (small tiling error on the third screenshot), but I think that with a few fixes on the OWs and maybe a few new tiles here and there (maybe a palette change?), the game will become pretty good. I say a few changes are needed because, well, Ruby is not one of my favorites when you talk about graphics. But, after all, it's your decision ;)

Good luck with it, hope you change that Magma sprite with a TR, or we'll keep on getting confused... XD

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Right you are Zel, it should not be Team Magma sprites and I should probably Change Maxie's name. As you might have noticed I have not editted any OW's yet.

and that's where come in Speedonh. I've taken some look at your sprite work.
I'll get in contact with you, and I can discuss some work you can do for me.
My AIM is EarthsVisitor

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Mapper is one of the few roles, I am not Desperate for, but might assign for 'ideas'.
To take a screenshot, this is not from VBA, on your keyboard near the top right, there is a "print screen" button. Click that, and it will copy an image of your computer screen to your temporary memory. Then just go into eithier Paint, or Photoshop, or an Image Editting program and "crop" your image to a reasonable size.
Then host it, and post it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
may I help you

may I help you I would like to be a mapper or can i be a spriter you may choose what whit I can help

Last edited:

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Which reminds me.
I am interested in 3 Beta-Testers
I don't want anyone posting here, but if you are interested, send a PM my way.

I want to make something clear though.
To be a Beta-Tester, I don't want someone who will just play my game and talk about and signed up, just so they could play it before everyone else.
I want 3 DEVOTED Beta-Testers, who will examine and try doing as much as possible in the game, to carefully check for glitches and errors, going out of their way to find mistakes, cross-examining things several times.

So, let me know.

EDIT: Unfortunately, due to unseen circumstances, I won't be working on the hack today, but expect to see progress tomorrow!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2007
Coolio cant wait for a public beta cause i cant be beta tester cause i have little time to play it this week.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Well today so far, I've managed to almost completely map the first town.
I have to leave for now, but if I get back later, I will finish the mapping, and might be able to start the scripting.

Until then!
(As for Beta Testers, I'm still waiting for some more PMs)

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2007
Whaaw ^.^
Looks very good, only the pictures look a little weird, is it the same view as in the game on my VBA? Anyways, keep it up!:D

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
I have decided on Beta Testers.
The 3 Beta Tester are:
Dogboy2709
theotherfreakyguy
ooka_100

Congrats.
Regarding Public Beta's
There will probably be only 1-3 Beta's that will be released publically, until the final product.
As for Beta Testers, I see about 6-10 Beta's which will be exclusive to you. (If I find any have been released, I will fire you all.)
The 1st Beta Tester IPS, will be released shortly.
:)

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2009
Maybe you can try change the Main Characters sprite to give him/her a more Team Rocket look rather than the original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back