• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pok'e Fan

obsessed with anime
Years
Hi, if you like pokeshpping please join this club!! :P :D :cool:

Rules:

1. No talking about Advanceshipping, just pokeshipping!!
2. No spamming
3. No character bashing
4. No wars about May vs Misty
5. Tell me if I missed anthing!

So join now!!! Tell me why you like pokeshipping! :)

Oh ya!Who wants to be my Co owner when I'm not online?Anybody, huh. ;)

Last edited:

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Yay ! I was about to make this Club but i guess you beat me to it Pok'e Fan ! ^_____^ I am a huge supporter of Ash x Misty and i have been devoted to them for a very long time now =3 They were destined to be !

Do ya think i could join , pwease ? ^.^
If you like Pok'e Fan , i would happily be the Co-Owner of the club n.n()()

Well this is why i like Pokeshipping so much:

They look so adorable with each other , yet you can laugh at them at the same time for being such a hilarious couple. The Chemistry between them is undeniable and through their travels they have become really close Friends and the bond between them has grown strong.If you ask me Misty is Ash's closest human friend. You saw his reaction to when they said goodbye to each other in "Gotta catch ya later" , unlike when Brock or Tracy left the gang Ash only was slightly upset to see them go , and just waved them goodbye happily , when it came to Misty and him saying goodbye he was so much more emotional.

In my opinion i feel that Pokeshipping has almost been proved from Ash's point of view now (Because we have allways known how Misty feels for Ash but we have never been quite sure about his feelings for her) because of the episode "Gotta Catch ya later" when Misty after saying here farewell and getting on her mended Bike , is riding along with Togepi in the front basket she says "Thankyou Ash Ketchum , for finnaly telling me how you feel." So basicly Misty now knows that Ash feels something for her , because he said it in a different way instead of saying "I like you" outloud , so she now knows that he does feel something for her , but she does not know exactly what ^__^

Oh dear i have ranted have'nt i ? XD

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Pok'e Fan said:
Sure!!!I knew you want to join ash_misty4ever!Totodile, silent Tatsu,Nayana_1120, ya'll can join! I'm so haPPY!!^____^

Yay !! I can join ! n.n()() Sankyu so much for letting me be a Co-Owner Pok'e Fan =D *Hugs* I'm happy that there are some Pokeshippers in our PC Family ^______^ Now i can finnaly talk about it with others.

Well guys , i have some Club thingies for Signatures (And you can link back to the club with them) if you want one ^_^

If ya'd like to contribute a Banner , Icon or whatever for the Club then PM Pok'e Fan or me and Pok'e fan or me will put them up. Just to let you know , i did not make any of these Images , and full credit goes to either http://www.geocities.com/sakashipping/ or http://Bubblebeam.net Thanks !

Banners:

fanbanner1.jpg

Icons:

bot.gif

sprite1.gif

Blinkies:

blink2.gif

blink1.gif

--------------

Yey ! I can start the topic off :P
Well i have a question for ya guys ^^
What made you like AAML ? Why do you support it ?

My answer is in my first post in this thread =p

Oh Tatt has some piccies , and about the one with Ash and a hand in the screen , so only Misty's hand is in the screen , but Ash's expression of gratitude is one of the sweetest i've ever seen ! ^____^

Last edited:
Years
I'll join!!!

Man, still can't get used to them pictures (Ash being that close to Misty)... It's a little too much for me. Don't get me wrong, but I love their relationship! Misty like that to Ash, fine with me. Not the opposite, though. It's like the thing with Brock. He always wants a girl, but if it actually happened, he freezes up. I just don't want to jump to conclusions. I have my reasons. (I posted them in other threads)

BTW, I like that pic, Pok'e Fan!

Last edited:
Years
I hope you're joking that you don't know what AAML is...

After all this time, we still can't come up with another name for it. (and I still don't like it!) Oh well...

Since I'm in a good mood, AAML is short for Ash And Misty (in) Love(ing). Don't ask me where it came from.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
Well, It's weird, I've been a Pokeshipper since the first episode. I thought it was cute how Misty followed Ash and made that excuse about he owes her a bike!:classic:

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Totodile said:
Gotta Catch Ya Later
Very Shippy *hearts*
AAML wallie I made

Awwwwww lovely pics Toto ^_____^ Gotta Catch ya later was a extremely shippy episode =3 It still brings a tear to my eyes , such a bitter sweet goodbye for them two. And i adore that Wallpaper ! *heart* Its my favourite AxM one of yours Toto ! I have the whole strip of that pic in the Sunset !

Pok'e Fan said:
Sorry but I never heard of AAML.By the way, thank you for answering my question.

No sweat Pok'e Fan n.n()() Tis not your problem that you have not heard the term AAML. I myself , had to work out what it meant ^^; Took me awhile actually x.x
These days us Pokeshippers are using the term AAML less and just saying Pokeshipping or Pokeshippy. The more official name for it is AAML though.

Is it TeamRocket ? Nope its Team SatoKasu ! XD

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
Aww. Thanks totodile, I love those pics! I can't find any pics from Gotta Catch Ya Later, do you have anymore?

I love the manga pic, do you know where I could get the comic?

Years
Yeah... I remember that part. That's the same episode with Temachu.

BTW, I noticed something in that episode. When I saw it, the screen faded black at that part, like it was edited or something... Are they leaving out something I don't know about???

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Squuuuuuueee ! ^_______^ Cute piccie Toto !

So Guys , *Lookies around* Awwwww man.... tis allready so empty in this Club o.o
Come on guys , get back in here ! XD So , who has a good AAML Topic ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back