• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Arr, Pirates of the Caribbean Club RELOADED}

Captain Jack Sparrow

Maturity's overrated. So am I.
Years
~Pirates of the Caribbean Club RELOADED

This is basically a remake of the former club. I ask that all members, which will be transferred to this club from the old one, make a weekly post here. I will as well.

Members:

Captain Jack Sparrow
.:Kaku:.
~Archer~
Sakuya
Murderface
-Flavaquil-
Lime Tictacs
Iruka
Colonel Hughes
Double 7
gonbeneko25

This club also holds the "Pirate of the Month" award. We all vote, when we have enough members, about who should be the Pirate of the Month.

Pirate Of The Month:

Spoiler:

So, feel free to join!

Last edited:

Sakuya

I will protect Yuki eternally.
Years
I didn't notice either. ^^; I'm glad that the club was remade though. So, I'm back. :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • MA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2008
I'm joining, because this is by far the greatest movie series to date.

I'm not like, obessed with the movies, but I do find Johnny Depp Incredibly sexy...in a heterosexual kind of way...

uh...yeah, so... >_>

Sakuya

Years
Johnny Depp is hot [Edo's much freaking hotter by ten billion miles] but yeah. ^^; *stuffs fangirl back into mind*

I can't wait for the third movie considering POTC 2 left off at such a cliffie. D: I figure Jack ain't dead though. :/

Sakuya

Years
^Not to mention that Johnny Depp already said he'd be in the third movie, which kind of gives it away. D:

And I agree. Barbossa is PWNAGE.

Sakuya

Years
^That had to have been the highlight of the movie right there. xD I loved that scene.

So...what about a topic?

Who's your favorite character? And WHY?!

I'll answer later.

Sakuya

Years
Welcome to the club! And yeah, I saw the trailer by accident! D: I wasn't even aware that there was gonna be one. ^^ But I saw it and it looks PWNAGE. I can't wait until May 25th. Then again, May 20th is my birthday so...I'm going to get the tickets as part of my birthday gift. YAY. <3

And I guess I'll answer my own topic. My favorite character is William. Yeah, I'm all for side main characters that help the main character. Except when it comes to Edo, but you all should know that. XD

~Archer~

I am the bone of my sword.
Years
Yep I've seen the trailer and i can't wait. The action is "PWNAGE" and the humor back and better than ever.
Spoiler:

As for my favourite character, most likely it be Jack, He's funny and crazy yet smart and cunning.

~Soldat J~

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
Years
Welcome to the club! And yeah, I saw the trailer by accident! D:
How'd you do that? XD

Yep I've seen the trailer and i can't wait. The action is "PWNAGE" and the humor back and better than ever.
Spoiler:
Oh, yeah. That part was hilarious! So was
Spoiler:

Sakuya

Years
I saw it by accident because the TV my mom left it on. XD And I agree with all the spoilers! :D I love those! <3

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
Years
Thread revive powersss!

New poster, y'all.

Pic350.jpg

Of course, I don't know how official it is. Got it from here, by the way.

Back