• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ••• Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ••• [über - 02/07]

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
Years
scan002csn3.png

.:: Hack Name ::.
Pokémon Blue Sea Edition.

.:: Hack of ::.
Pokémon Red Fire USA.

.::Language::.
English.

.:: Introduction ::.
Everebody know that Gold and Crystal managed to pass the johto´s Pokemon League and besides it, they conquered the leaders of kanto … and time later they gave to themselves a return for Hoenn and Shinou, with a success.

.:: Story ::.
5 years later, they decide to return to kanto to have new battles because they have found out that the leaders have been modified … they decide and go to kanto, but on having come, his/her surprise is of that oak one went to take a few vacations to Johto to the elm´s laboratory, and now Elm is the manager of Oak's laboratory. But this it is one of the surprises, since on having visited the gyms, they realize that not only the leaders have changed, but also the types of pokemon some gyms have changed … Without the new invasion of the Team Magma mentioned to Earths Indigoes … well you will have to defeat 8 leaders who are not so new, since they have been leaders in other regions, and you prop a master elite four, integrated by Red, Blue, Diamond, Pearl and Silver. You defeats to the Team Magma and to the leaders … new adventures, pokemon ruins… do not get lost pokemon Blue Sea Edition.

.:: Team ::.
Neos.

.:: Awards ::.
The über in February 2007
2rmurlx.png

.:: Features ::.
4hlgpw7.png
Same region, Kanto, but totally changed in maps.
4hlgpw7.png
New Story.
4hlgpw7.png
New Heroes & New Leader/Elite Four.
4hlgpw7.png
New Tiles from Kyledove (credits to him), Me and Others.
4hlgpw7.png
Some new Sprites Pokemon.
4hlgpw7.png
New trainers.

.:: Screenshots ::.
2jd5emg.png

3y4cl5w.png

2ekk4jr.png

4drjd3m.png

The new Medals
2qnwie9.png

The new Pokemon Center
2qkr0at.png
4hbipf6.png

The New Viridian City.
2dbpez5.png
47jvx40.png
48x5mh0.png

The New Viridian Forest.
30szhnr.png
2zthmpg.png
2zf6h5u.png
2e0p8vb.png

And here a surprise, the cave dragon in the green forest, which will exist inside ...??... Maybe Eighth clair's gym...
2nk818h.gif

The scan in english say: Warning! In this Cave only the best trainers enter, It´s the Dragon´s Cave And inside It´s the Eighth clair's gym.

New Pewter City
2wg6iac.png

Will´s Gym
2yyb0nk.png

2rf9fuh.png

Celebi and The return to the past
2v3sx0p.png
4bs3ogo.png
3176ttu.png

3yccak4.png
2zdyqet.png
4bjnr49.png

The Mt. Moon
4br2ybo.png
2cd9xqp.png

2wnbupi.png
308gt8j.png

The Chamber of regirock in the Mt. Moon
4gy95io.png
2yxqkcg.png

The New Cerulean City
4bsppc4.png
2hsaz46.png

The Whitney´s Gym.
2iqifex.png
2rh7lfa.png

The modified Route 24 & 25 and the Bill´s House.
scan075hz1.png
scan076tz6.png

scan077ts1.png

The Vew Vermillion City
Sun, Umbrellas, Sun beds, and Sand!!! XD
scan068gq3.png
scan069hx4.png

scan070fu0.png
scan071ov5.png

scan072za6.png

The interior of the Radio Tower and the rejoining with Silver.
scan085js1.png
scan086lf4.png

scan087ab7.png
scan088ah6.png

The New Friend/Rival named Alexmad.
scan073oi2.png
scan074kd7.png

The New Marina Back, ~Neos!!!!
scan066eg2.png

The New Gold Back Sprite
scan089ln3.png

.:: Videos ::.
Will´s Gym Script
http://www.sendspace.com/file/i2rplj

.:: Userbars ::.
Use this to support to me!!!

http://i11.tinypic.com/4bf3n1d.png[IMG][/URL]
[B]Only agree the "/" in the second word of image!!![/B]

[B].::Credits::.[/B]
Kyledove: For the tiles, overworlds, the profile trainers, some sprites and besides he, will go on the principal screen of credits because it is deserved for doing nice tiles.
Manric (akaslyker), for the Gold Sprite Back.
Coronis & Epona4: For the Overworlds of the heroes (Gold, Cristal & Silver)
Numus, For the Silver Profile.
Pokesho, For some Pokemon Sprites.

[B].:: Downloads ::. [/B]
[URL="http://www.sendspace.com/file/n5dewg"]Beta 1.0[/URL] Descargable!!!

Please your opinion is very important for my, as well as your doubts and suggestions.[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2012
Nice hack, keep up the good work. It would be good if you made all the legendaries obtainable.
P.S. Great maps :D

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hey guys! If the hacks from SP or SHN keep showing up here, I guess there wont be reasons for me to go to those forums... jaja!!! I'll just sit here, waiting them to come ^^

Now, onto the hack thing, well, I already gave you my opinion. Of course, it also means I'll be waiting for new stuff, since I've already seen everything. I'll be waiting to see a few of the guys' scripts (don't be lazy, try to learn to script also... hehe...)

Also, have you decided on the starters already?

That's all, wishing you the best here, let's see if this thread will get attention, since, well, people don't get attracted when they see a Spanish hack (maybe with a few exceptions, haha! :D)

Psst... Maybe you'll get into troubles if you use that Suicune sprite for your intro, as Kike did before...

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
That's all, wishing you the best here, let's see if this thread will get attention, since, well, people don't get attracted when they see a Spanish hack (maybe with a few exceptions, haha! :D)
Well, Naranja and Arcoiris got alot of attenetion. They are my favorite Spanish hacks..even though I can barely understand them:P

Go Neos, luck to you bud. You're doing very well on the hack. I like what you've done so far and hope you make an English version, that would be cool. But luck to you again and hope to see more of it bud. See ya!

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Great stuff you got, Neos. Don't give up on this one, it's gonna be a great game.

The rock palette is dark, make it lighter. And about the titlescreen, I think a Blastoise would be better.

You could use the Johto starters since the heroes are G/S/C's or the Kanto starters since the region is Kanto.

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Aug 3, 2019
These first screenshots look very encouraging. ^^ I am looking forward to more! ;) (And just a note, if a hack is really good, it will attract attention whether it's in English or not. ;O)

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
I like the tiles (credit to Kyledove, you (of course) and anyone else helping out) used in those screenshots - they give the hack it's 'uniqueness'; the green shades are really nice and vibrant! :) Those overworld sprites look neat too. Hope to see more from this hack, and good luck. ;)

$_$

?????????
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
Love what you did with Kyledove's tiles.I can overworld sprite myself.

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
Years
New Scans!

Well, here new scans, first, the new one I design within of the Pokemon Center, it´s a very good design, the soil and the palettes are from me, i like them.

2qkr0at.png
4hbipf6.png

Now the image of the trainer card with the medals inserted to color, done for me.

2qnwie9.png

Well, I don´t say to them, but the leaders will be:
1º Will
2º Whitney
3º Flannery
4º Misty
5º May & Brendan
6º Brock
7º Winona % Falkner (WinFalk)
8º Clair

And the elite four...
1º Blue
2º Diamond
3º Pearl
4º Red
Champion Silver

Credits to: Kyledove for the Hero Trainers Sprites.

I wait and they like them, now comment.

chau!

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Looks like you've got it all planned out, man. I like the PC tiles. The floor attracts alot of attention. Hopefully we get used to it, but it might hurt our eyes. Who knows. I'm glad you aren't strictly using Kyledove's tiles as they are becoming over-used. Very glad to see you're throwing in some of your own skill. Can I ask you how you got those badges inserted to replace the Indigo Plateau badges? Something I've been trying to figure out. No luck.
Speaking of luck, lots to you to make this hack. Seems like a very good hack. Hope you don't give up on it like most hackers do. I hope you make an english version as I don't study spanish even though I take it in school. Don't yell at me! I just don't like languages. But spanish seems cool and I'm getting more into it. (The teacher sucks. She has CONSTANT mood swings. Does everyone in a Spanish environement act like that? Or at least the women?)
Yes, so good luck, seems really cool. Can't wait for a Beta. You are making public betas, right?

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
So you got all the gym leaders mixed up with one another to form a list of 8, and the E4 being trainers that we were? Nice how you make the cast, so will there be a 'true champion' person, like the person you battle after you beat E4 and champ? :\

How could you *Neos*?! Now I love the Pokemon centre! :P Those palettes + tiles you made are so great - it's not a hack - it's the original! :D Good job once again, and hope to hear more about the hack! ;)

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
Well hopefully someone can translate it to English. :D Also, that title screen with the Blastoise looks really neat - great job fixing it up! ;)

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
Sounds good. Hopefully others like Zel can help you out with the translation, but see how you go. :\

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
If I start studying in spanish class then I may be able to help you out with the translation. Okay, for the title screen, one word: WICKED. So much better then the suicune one, I looooooooove it. I used to not like Blastoise that much, but you just made me like him a lot. That is one great blastoise you've got there. Looks really neat. Great job!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back