• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pairup and Romance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
As most members have agreed to crush and wipe out the current pairup list, I guess that we'll be starting a new thread to wipe out the SPAM and other useless things within the other thread. This time, pairing up will be the same as before, with the exception of...

1) This will be no rules within pairup thread except this rule and the "no unpaired list" rule, so let this be an "organized chaos." Anyone who dares to say "rule #5" or anything like that from the old mess, I'll crush you.

2) There will be no unpaired list as it destroys the intention of the pairup/romance thread. Members will have to find their own methods to know one another if they do want to be paired up, be it email, PM or Instant messengers. We will no longer support those phoney conversations of the following:

A: "anyone who wants to pair with me?"
B: "sure... i'll pair with you"
A: "A and B are now paired *adds to paired up list*"
B: "So... what's your name?"
(Post count for A +2, Post count for B +2)

The above is not supported as it really is not the original intention of the pairup thread...

3) Pairs from the old thread who wants to remain as pairs must "re-register" themselves again on to the pairup list, so sorry! (However if the pairing do mean something to you, just re-registering your pair again shouldn't be bothering you at all)

4) Feel free to suggest a pair! However it's quite rude to suggest someone who's already paired... Suggested possible "couples" are not made on the pairing list automatically, as both of them need to agree with each other first.

5) Hope that we can keep the extremely off topic role play away... feel free to role play, but like always, be sure that you do have something to contribute at the end of the role playing

[All of the above are not rules and any of the above can be broken (except #2 is STRONGLY discouraged). They are just my views on pairings, and how pairings back in April 2003 are run]

New Refreshed Pairup List:
-Cosmos and Junichi (i'm quite sure you guys want to be on the list...)
-Kairi and Frostweaver ("obviously"... ;p)

perthskies

Nostalgic
Years
Sounds good to me Frosty... hopefully I'll be able to get paired up with someone... I think Arcanine and Soph would also be on the couple list too.

And er... lighterhead2001, didn't Frosty just say there isn't going to be an unpaired list?

perthskies

Nostalgic
Years
LanceLite said:
Dude there HAS to be the list.. w/o it we're as good as un organized... wish Haruka was here to shout at frosty....

Perhaps you didn't read Frostweaver's post very well, he explained the reason why there isn't going to be an unpaired males and females list, as...

2) There will be no unpaired list as it destroys the intention of the pairup/romance thread. Members will have to find their own methods to know one another if they do want to be paired up, be it email, PM or Instant messengers. We will no longer support those phoney conversations of the following:

A: "anyone who wants to pair with me?"
B: "sure... i'll pair with you"
A: "A and B are now paired *adds to paired up list*"
B: "So... what's your name?"
(Post count for A +2, Post count for B +2)

The above is not supported as it really is not the original intention of the pairup thread...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Hey, you didn?t consent with me frosty. =p I wanted it to be my turn to ask you, but nyah. ;p

Don?t try to use this thread on day one, just use it if you think there?s someone you?d like to pair with. Or talk about pairs! Like how cute frosty and I are?>.> Or how you think two people would be together.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Kairi said:
Hey, you didn?t consent with me frosty. =p I wanted it to be my turn to ask you, but nyah. ;p

Don?t try to use this thread on day one, just use it if you think there?s someone you?d like to pair with. Or talk about pairs! Like how cute frosty and I are?>.> Or how you think two people would be together.
*clasps his hands together*
Aren't they just precious? Hehe..

I guess, in one way, it would be rather hard to start over. Although I would like to, there would be plenty of people who wouldn't realize the change.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Wh00t, only one post in and we've already got people too lazy to spend 20 seconds reading Frosty's post. X3;;

No pairing or anything for me, but I hope this topic works out better than the last one. @_@; That topic scared me.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
Years
LanceLite said:
i don't get it....
pls explain....

Fine, I shall explain for frosty...

What he means is if there is a list handed to them tellnig them who is available to pair up with, people will just pick a random person and ask them to to pair up with them. Since frosty is now in control of the pair up thread, he wants to encourage people to pair up with people they actually keep in touch with and actually think of as a friend, not just some random female/male on a list.

Sorry that I am posting in this thread and not pairing up frosty, but someone had to explain to the poor guy. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back