• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Like Your Mailman/mailwoman?

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Well, do ya? My mail man is awesome. This will probably be locked for being random, but mehhh...

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    haven't heard from ya in a while!!!I kinda missed the funny "loser" thing!!!

anywho,my mail people are random(diffrent people) and they're always gone before I even begin to care,....so,I guess not for me...

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    This is quite possibly the most random poll I've seen in here. I'd have to say no, I guess. My mailman/woman is constantly changing and they just drive by, put the stuff in the mailbox which is at the end of my driveway, and leave. So I've never even said more than 'Hi' to them. o.o

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    XD! This is the most random topic I've like ever heard off...heehee. But anyways.

Yes, I love my mailman. He is nice and funny. Everyday wehn I go get the mail, I wait for him to pull up and then we just chat for a few seconds and stuff. I guess you could say we are very good friends! ^^

Back