• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

How d oyou think I'm progressing on this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
That's right, I took on the task of carrying on RM2K3Kid's Pokemon Liquid Project. For those of yo who don't know, RM2K3KID is talented, and I don't mean this lightly. Most people on this forum already know who he is. Now to get down to business.

Screenshots:
screenshot1.png

screenshot2.png

screenshot3.png

screenshot4.png

screenshot5.png

screenshot6.png

screenshot7.png

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial]Story:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial]A boys/girls Pokémon adventure begins whilst an evil company rises as they steal, Mutate and creates Pokémon. The Andros Team work for GenCorp a genetic science company that experiment with Pokémon DNA. The Andros Team are responsible for the recent Pokémon robberies. They steal Pokémon for GenCorp in return for new super Pokémon. A Pokémon scientist who lives in MeraTown has found new information about an Ultra Strong Pokémon that can control the weather and seasons being created by GenCorp Located in FortloreCity. The scientist who found out this information is named Prof Kerr and he has selected a boy/girl to stop GenCorp. At the moment the boy does not know he has been selected for this task. The boy/girl does not know of the company or the team as he/she will learn later on what this team has done to Pokémon and he/she will strive to stop them.[/FONT]

Systems:
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial]CBS - By RM2K3kid and PokeCreator_09
[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial]Phone System - By Daegon and PokeCreator_09[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial]Item System - By RM2K3kid and PokeCreator_09
[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial]Pokémon Menu System - By RM2K3kid and PokeCreator_09 [/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial]Secret System - By RM2K3kid (You'll just have to wait and see!)
I'll have to ask him what this was
Flying System - By RM2K3kid and PokeCreator_09

Surfing System - By RM2K3kid and PokeCreator_09

3D Map System - By RM2K3kid I need some feed back on this one! Here's a pic of it! - Canceled
[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial]
PKLMAP3D.gif

I'd like to continue the 3d map thing but I'd need someone to do it for me.
[/FONT]

I also need various people to do stuff, such as one of the screenshots of the title has C2004 RM2K3KID, I'd like someone to make a duplicate of that pattern and put C2006 PokeCreator_09 and make it red. I was going to do this, but I can't get the font right.

Believe me, anything somebody does is credited, no matter how small it is.

Here's a demo, and by no circumstances are you to take any resources from this game, most are not mine.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2OPCQWZR Demo v2

Last edited:

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
Years
This is looking great! You should continue to work on it. Why did you cancel the 3D map? That would have been cool!

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 10, 2007
I don't see no demo link and it says heres the demo link O.o. well it looks awesome and I played the old version and I think it was awesome!

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
Yeah, for some reason, my computer wont upload anything. I tried on savefile, maxupload, and as an attachment.

As for the 3d map system, if you read the first couple of lines it says that Pokemon Liquid is continued from RM2K3KID, I just copied the story and extension and edited it a little. The systems are started by RM2K3KID, but I'm finishing them. Ican contniue the 3d map system, but it'd save alot of time if someone could do it for the project.(Credit is always given where credit is due.

anyways, thanks for the comments, and I'll try to upload the file from my parents computer.

THX,
~PokeCreator_09~

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 12, 2012
Did Rm2k3kid asked you to remake this? If he did, then you 2 are god! I remember when I PMed him about how cool the game is gonna be. Where is he now? I forgot.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
Okay I uploaded the file on rapidshare.

And yes, RM2K3KID asked someone to finish his, not specifically me. He hasn't visited the forums in a few weeks but he and krazy meerkat released another game tobe released called pokemon metropolis.

edit: a couple bugs I've found.
1.If using running shoes, ryan falls behind. Fixed
2.House 1 in Dakara town freezes when trying to enter. Fixed
3.Ryan bmping into you Fixed
4.Freezes when exiting cave in Cindergale Fixed

Last edited:

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
When the site pops up, scroll down and choose free. It'll then take you to a page and you'll have to wait like 30 sec. before you can click the link to download.

Andin this game, I plan to match the characters walking gfx to their battle characters. EX: In all pokemon games so far, you can meet a kind of chubby guy in blue clothes and in battle he's huge and has green clothes and a hat.

Bugs Found:
1.Freezes when exiting cave in cindergale. Fixed
2.go blank when you engage in battle with sting. Have to create the battle map for this

Last edited:

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
THX.

Just wondering, does anyone here know where I ca n get a cheap laptop or earn money fast? I have $120 and I can get a gateway tablet pc from my aunt for $450.

Anyways, I need to know if I shouldstick to the original pokemon game music, or write some new stuff?
please reply

THX

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
Dashiel said:
Looks great, this is by far the best fan game I have played in a while. Mostly cause I got a Pichu for a starter =D!

Oh and that above post was off topic but..Get a job :)

Edit: Argh! Glitch ahoy! I tryed to use the Pokédex but I couldent do anything on it.

it's not really off topic since getting a laptop would speed up process on the game. And I'm fifteen. Where could I get a job?

and yes I know about this glitch. For some reason, RM2K3KID didn't turn the switch of seen pichu, marill, or evee in the battle sequence, and that's what the pokedex uses. I'll fix that. If you're using RM2K3 and testing the game turn on the switch seen evee, marill, or pichu. and when you want out press esc, that should still work, since I had to fix that too.

edit:
1. Glitch with pokedex. Fixed

Last edited:

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
oh well.

anyways, I think I found music to when Ryan gets turned to stone by team Andro.

edit:
I need somebody to make a back sprite for these two hero's
heroes.png

Last edited:

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
Years
Umm I'm having trouble playing this cause of the rar. Could you change that if it isn't too much trouble.

zidanes

Greatest Of All Time
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2007
dawg this looks to hot. U made some good progress so far so keep workin on it. How do u guys make a game on RM2K3 like dat?

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
ShadowKP1 said:
Umm I'm having trouble playing this cause of the rar. Could you change that if it isn't too much trouble.
No I can't. If you read the first couple of posts, it took me forever to upload the rar. I think the problem with the zip file was it was invalid. RM2K3KID named some files with the european e character, and that's invalid. This error doesn't show on my computer, but it does on my parents just download winrar from downloads.com

cuttyflam said:
nice gAme dude when the demo
Uhh, it's in the first post.

zidanes said:
dawg this looks to hot. U made some good progress so far so keep workin on it. How do u guys make a game on RM2K3 like dat?
Lots and lots of events. It took me 3 months of getting used to RM2K before I even tried to make a pokemon game. It wouldn't have taken' so long if I knew about the community back then, bexause now there are tutorials everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back