• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen pokemon DP SCREENSHOTS (revealed)

Renagadez

Skillful samurai
Years

check it out,I couldnt find the scan so it was just these.
I think the whole 2d-3d thing is brilliant but the graphics arent
a huge leap,hopefully theres alot more instore for us.

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
yeah I like them a lot actually !!!
because this way it's both conected to the old games and kinda interesting new :P

Zone

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 10, 2006
The battles look the same, which I like, and the overworld is 3D, which looks better than the old overworld. Hopefully it will still allow for a giant world.

Years
ZOMG! I don't know what you say but I adore those graphics. Thanks god they are not full 3D... Some people say (for goddess sake :P) that 3D would be cool, but 3d graphics DEFENATELY NOT suit in portable consoles and that's the style tha tsuits to Pokemon. I personaly like it really much. Also I'm happy to see that battle system is still the same. Anyway, I love the graphics!

Years
I'm finally glad there's some screens out. XD

I saw them on Serebii (...what? XD) and I like them. I think the 3D overword will be fun to play in. Meh, I would've liked to have seen a new battling system, but that's okay. At least we know it'll still be good, huh? There's nothing wrong (IMO of course) with the current system. :3

I can't wait to see more stuff. :3

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Wow! That looks really cool! I really like that it looks kind of 3D

Johto Boy

Elite Trainer
Years
The overworlds are more 3D, I don't really like them to be honest. Their heads look huge now and some others things look odd. I also don't really like now the main characters look. The battle mode looks basically the same, as I thought it would. I wish they would release some game info...and a video would be awesome.

Oxnite

aka Arbok
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
Owh, i just thaught it where leaf green pictures... Then i saw the littl 3d mode...

Doesnt very like them, either... =(

Years
I am very glad to see that they kept the 2D sprites; the pokemon handheld games just wouldn't be the same without them, in my opinion. The overworld view makes me think of some SNES rpgs I've played...rather neat, actually. I'd love to see these games in action.

Yeah, they're not the best quality pictures, but hey - they're scans of screenshots from a magazine (yes?), they're bound to have lost something along the way here.

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
Years
those are actually the clearest versions of them ive seen.. Ive been looking all mourning.. it looks soo sweet.. I was worried about them getting lazy and reusing models from stadium and xd to save on production time.. but now I can't wait for it to come out.. XD

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
Years
I dont think so.. if thats oaks lab, that means hes got a new neighbour.. theres no house there in RBGY or FRLG

Back