• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gold GBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2013
all this in its single place that lack to accommodate script people to him etc

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2009
Wow! Nice hack. Just hope you edit the beginning a little bit.

EDIT: A lot of glitches. But still fun anyway.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I've been playing it and I must say, this hack is really impressive. Truth is, scripting is the worst part (I'm still learning). Anyway, good luck Gold Remaker! (there should be a community specially for people attempting Gold remakes, haha)

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2011
Wow

I rarely post on here because i'm more of a lurker but I had to say PHENOMENAL work on the mapping; I used the walk through walls merely to see all the maps you had done and you have EVERYTHING from johto down to the finest point. I'm simply astounded; this probably ranks within that of Bara's even if it isn't finished. I hope you do continue your work but your game is a beautiful archetype for what others could complete seeing as how all the mapping is done. It really is amazing that you were able to recreate Johto so perfectly; it was wonderful walking through it in its amazing colors. Kudos, absolute kudos.

simadons

Imagine
Years
  • Seen May 1, 2013
The MAps Look Good, but some things are messed up, like the dark cave...

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
Years
He hasn't fixed the warps yet, he just released a rushed beta that only has the outdoors maps. I hope to see this G/S/C remake rise above the others as the first that wasn't quit for scripting difficulty. Good luck finishing, ASGO!

Saviors

You are being watched!!!......
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
Fine

Hope u fix that soon!
Its a fine game but ill wait for the beta!

Water Pokemon Rule!

Pokemon Coordinator
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 8, 2009
Great Hack! can't wait to play it. I have one question though even if it wasn't in gold would u put running shoes in it?

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
umm anyone else have a problem woith the hack? like i patch it in but all it shows is like nintedno 95 96 etc over and over

As_Stars_Go_Out

StraightXEdge
Years
  • Age 35
  • U.K.
  • Seen Feb 1, 2013
ive seen that do you know how made it and is there anyone who likes my hack that could do scripting i mean i really suck at it so any help would be appreciated thanks x

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2011
As_Stars_Go_Out said:
ive seen that do you know how made it and is there anyone who likes my hack that could do scripting i mean i really suck at it so any help would be appreciated thanks x

your back ya

anyways I sent a pm to gameguy and he said can use his sprites and maps so you got maps now

maybe you could start a hacking group

Spar-tah

Member of Silver Isle
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 28, 2006
Looks cool. The map was a little buggy on me though.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2011
This is what I think you should have done

make the hack on pokemon emerald
making it on pokemon emerald would make it easier to do berry trees,phone,day and night and clock.
I think emerald has more space to do 2 regions(or you can scrape kanto and do a battle frontier type place but with easier AI not haxing AI
using emerald would make it easier to do the espeon and umbreon thing

I think you can still do it on emerald providing you have the maps

and starting a hacking group will solve your scripting problem

oh yeah does anyone know how to do pallet changing for the day and night thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back