• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

MegaDex [Thread Version 2.0]

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
TitleBanner.gif

About a year and a half ago I started spriting FakeMon. As my collection of sprites started to add up, I decided I was going to attempt to create an entire FakeDex of my own work. I dubbed the project 'MegaDex' and began compiling them into the 'DexPad' you see below. All of these sprites are scratch sprited by me. They cannot be used without my permission, which will not be given until I complete the entire project. Each MegaMon has one or two types which can be seen in the upper right corner of their respective blocks. As I continue releasing more species of 'MegaMon', the DexPad will continually be re-worked until completion.

DexPad-TypeKey.png

DexPad-TitleBar.png

DexPad-FullTyped1.png

DexPad-FullTyped2.png

Fan Art:
Corcyro: by Forest Grovyle
Corcyro & Fuz: by Unknown Author
Dropsy: by Unknown Author

[Attention!!] There are now three Fan Buttons available to insert into your signature!! Since I don't allow the adoption of my sprites, never before has it been possible to have MegaDex sprites in your signature. Now you can show off MegaDex sprites, while showing that you support my MegaDex project. If you'd like to show support by adding a Fan Button to your signature, just copy and paste the appropriate code below!! Just be sure to take the *s out of the code. XD

Code:
[[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR]URL="http://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=65878"][[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR]IMG]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/MegaFuz/FanButton1.gif[/IMG[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR]][/URL[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR]]

Code:
[[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR]URL="http://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=65878"][[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR]IMG]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/MegaFuz/FanButton2.gif[/IMG[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR]][/URL[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR]]

Code:
[[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR]URL="http://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=65878"][[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR]IMG]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/MegaFuz/FanButton3.gif[/IMG[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR]][/URL[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR]]

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
i like these better then i could do, but Goznek or wahtever seems alittle thin to me. I don't know but it jsut looks like he does

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Thanks for all the comments everyone!! XD It's great to see all the positive feedback once again. I really do appreciate it!!

Anywho...this is the first new sprite I've released in quite some time. :P It's a new electric type I call Huwatt. I actually finished this one before I suspended the project, but never got around to posting it. Once again, comments are always greatly appreciated. XD

[[ Image Destination Changed ]]

Last edited:

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
Years
You've done a bunch of sprites o_oU. Huwatt is nifty, I like its tail, jagged like lighting. The 'watt' part of its name fits in well too =3. Nice job.

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Dardanel - I kinda see what you mean. I might try playing around with it to see what looks better. Glad ya like it though.

Alright, the updates are coming a little slow right now. Most of the sprites I have finished and ready for release are on the computer in my room, and I'm having burner difficulties. Sooo yeah...I have no way to transfer them over to this computer for the time being. I don't have internet on that computer, it has a floppy frive, but this computer doesn't, and I can't use a zip drive on that computer. Ugh...hopefully I can get that burner fixed, or get it hooked up to the internet so I can upload them to my picture account. So yeah, bare with me. :\ Anywho...I do have a new sprite ready to release. This is another one that had been finished for quite some time. It's the pre-evo for Graplore. Check it out and let me know what ya think!! XD

Last edited:

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2007
great fakemons you are amazing spriter good work

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2011
these are ok but the all colour outlines really loosen the goodness maybe try adding a black colour where the light doesent hit?

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Thanks for the comments everyone!!

And maxxa, thanks for the advice. Some of these sprites I made almost a year ago, and I have improved a lot since then. If you notice, my newer sprites (including the two new sprites that I've posted since re-opening this thread, do have some black outline in them to add depth. In the three months that the MegaDex was closed I revamped a bunch of my older sprites and went back and added black into most of them. I'm working on getting those revamps posted but I'm having trouble with the burner on my other computer that I did them on. :\ Hoepfully I can get them transferred to this computer soon though. :P

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2011
thts ok ur the first one to apprediate my advice:D

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
maxxa said:
thts ok ur the first one to apprediate my advice:D

I always appreciate good advice. XD

New fire type to release today. This could be the first evo of my fire starter line, but I'm not positive on that. Still working on a name for this little guy as well. Any ideas are welcome!! XD Gosh...I finished the water and grass starter lines so long ago, and have just never gotten around to doing my fire line. Oh well...let me know what ya think!! XD

Last edited:
Back