• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Playstation3, nintendo rev.,or xbox360

360, Rev.,or PS3

• xbox 360

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • PS3

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Nintento Rev.

Votes: 38 61.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Polls about games or game systems go in Other Games, not Other Voting Polls. ^^; I moved it. I didn't see a recent poll about this. @_@ *hopes she didn't miss it*
    I'm sorry if this isn't allowed. *runs away* XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Sora X said:
    actually PS3 is going to be $300 Nintendo rev will be $200.
    O_O

Excuse me!?!

$300!?!

What are your sources? The European VP has revealed some price points. €499 or €599. Which is $613 or $736 USD, which is $712 or $855 Canadian.

$600, $700, $800? Nowhere near $300.

I won't argue the Revolution's price though. Iwata has said that he wants it under $500.

Years
  • The European VP has revealed some price points. €499 or €599. Which is $613 or $736 USD, which is $712 or $855 Canadian.

Actually, that was an estimate for a good price for the PS3. It is going to be higher than that.

Anyway, Revolution all they way!

Years
  • Sora X said:
    I pre ordered it from a game store for $345.
    I dont remember what store.
    Well that would suck if you want to pick up the console and realize that you don't remember what store you preordered it... =O

Anyways, I'm just all for the Revolution... the others are just pricey...>>

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    I'm all for the Nintendo Revolution; next generation Pokémon games are clearly going to be for Revolution.. Why would I want to miss out on those? ♥

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Naminé definitely chooses the PS3.

She does so simply because most of the RPG game companies sided with PS2, and most likely they'll directly transfer to PS3 to continue their RPG game making process. In reality she is not getting any of them due to all of their prices, but if she can buy any one of them, it will have to be the PS3.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I may actually betray my PlayStation roots and go get the Xbox 360 first because it's a lot cheaper than the projected prices of the PS3 and Revolution.

Still... I will get all 3 systems in a span of 2-5 years, once the prices get down there.

Paying upwards of $500 for a system is stupid, no matter if it's all the rage.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
  • Notice still no votes for the 360, I don't think we'll hear from Microsoft for a long while if ever...to bad they did what Sega did with the Dreamcast...Sony just waited them out like the smart people they are.

I can't wait to hear about the PS3 at E3 this May...I still know next to nothing on the Revolution...I don't even think Nintendo really has a strong idea either...but I could be surprized.

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    360 is for types of people who won't come to this forum, so it's not a very accurate result here. What the 360 got is its "compatibility" (we all know what that means, right?) Also, the types of games that Microsoft got like Doom 3, or NiS series probably won't appeal too well to anime/pokemon fans. Anime is too geeky/no-life/childish for 360 supporters.

It got its world, just not this one.

falling up+
    Years
  • The 360 has minimal support from Japanese devlopers and no games that interest me at the moment. But I cant really say much for PS3 or Nintendo since very little in the terms of information about games, specs, etc. has been "officialy" released for them. I will probably wait it out for Revolution, as someone else stated: I really cant see myself paying $600 for ANY gaming system.

At E3 this year our eyes should open wide O_O;

Naminé said:
    Anime is too geeky/no-life/childish for 360 supporters.

Many of the games initially released for the Xbox360 have anime influences if not trying to cater to anime/manga fans. Perfect Dark Zero, Dead or Alive 4, etc. and as for geeky, try Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion. Thats about as geeky as you can be :p Just because Robbie Bach wants you to think Xbox is for "cool" gamers they are smart enough to go after everyone.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • 360. Why? Because one game announced for it appeals to me.
    That game being Dead Rising.

Of course I'll be changing my mind when a more appealing title is announced for the Rev.

Still, ZOMBIES! SHOPPING MALLS! RANDOM VIOLENCE! It's all there for this game.

Kurosaki

I'll wait until we know more about the Rev. and PS3 before I come to a decision. However, I'll never touch another Microsoft system after the crappy original Xbox. From what I've heard, the 360 isn't much better.

Lightning Scott

~ previously known as LHScott
    Years
  • For me nintendo revolution I have all ways been A big nintendo fan so I will go with that and I like the games on nintendo consoles.

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
  • Bah. Rev.
    1. Rev rules. The controller rules. The download-any-non-handheld-game-from-other-Nintendo-systems thing rules (If it is still true...)
    2. 360 is full of bugs and crap, and I estemate 89% of people DON'T like Microsoft's consoles, including me.
    3. I've always thought of Sony's consoles as cheep ripoffs of Ninty consoles. They stuff all their consoles with extra crap nobody really wants or needs and then they overprice it. (PSP, anyone? Come ON! DVD player? Internet Keyboard? BAH! We already have that stuff! Besides, in my mind, it's a copy of GBA stuffed with crap and priced at $200+, and Sony's just trying to be beter than Nintendo, which they will never be.)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I'll be getting all three systems. But the Rev will be at the top of my list.

Rev: This system I can't wait for, because it's going to be great. The idea of the controller is going to be so sweet for FPS games, spots games and all that. I can't to just play a sword fighting game. And I'll also be downloading some old NES, SENS, N64, Sega Gen games (yes Metal Sonic, downloading old games is true).
    PS3: As much as I want to play an FF game, or a great RPG (the best RPGs are on Sony's systems) the PS3 is going to be sky high on the price. I'd say $500-800 dollars in price. Right off the bat I can't pay for that, so I'll have to wait till Chrismas of 07 to get it.
    360: There's one reason and one reason only that Microsoft is getting one red cent from me for one of their systems. I don't care about the XBox, I don't care about the 360. But I don't want any game gaps. I don't want to sit there and go "I'd like to play that game but it's not on the PS3 or Rev". So that's the only reason why I'm getting the 360.

Back